It's that time again....MO-Vember!

I'm doing it, but it will be pathetic - my capacity for facial hair growing is highly limited!!

This must be an awesome idea for people who can grow normal facial hair. Anytime I grow out my beard or mustache I look like someone Chris Hansen wants to have a conversation with.

If I didn't have to job that I do, I would be up for doing this too. I might be able to pull off a solid gotee, but it will have to be pretty well kept...so I don't know if that will count or not.

Most definitely!!

tumblr_ktmsahK4VL1qa0uuj

Sadly not an option for me. I grow facial hair like a 12 year old... actually some 12 year old may grow better facial hair than me.

I'm not shaving except for my neck until December 1st.
I'm 2.5 weeks in, I'm going to be a mess!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Growing mine out this year. It might be because I am just a little lazy but let's go with this excuse. :D

It's that time again....MO-Vember!

You don't like you were involved in any form of adult entertainment in the 70s at all.... Haha

Zeke just doesnt like to sit still does he?

You don't like you were involved in any form of adult entertainment in the 70s at all.... Haha

Zeke just doesnt like to sit still does he?

He was busy looking the other way. What a trouble maker. He's rocking the goatee for Movember.

He's always up for a little MO-vember.

I think I like Zeke more than Dan. Haha haha And I have decided that I am all in again this year.

Dan that thing looks ridiculous haha.

PS I love that dog.

So, I have to shave clean and start from scratch? Or can I just grow in the beard from the goatee

So, I have to shave clean and start from scratch? Or can I just grow in the beard from the goatee

Suppose to shave. Dan cheats

Suppose to shave. Dan cheats
Zip it Rickus, he didn't cheat when we were golfing in Ohio...oh right you bailed on us.... My bad ha!

Zip it Rickus, he didn't cheat when we were golfing in Ohio...oh right you bailed on us.... My bad ha!

That was was cold.

I have a pretty sweet beard going, neckbeard included. Does that count?

Back