2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

6 days and we will dining, drinking and laughing at something someone said or did. We'll be gearing up for the next day with butterflies for some and some not so much. We will all leave better friends with great memories from the weekend. That is what it is all about.

Oh Team Panda will have few extra memories with the win.

Please tell me your pelican case of goodies is making the trip?

Thats like asking me if I plan on breathing. :banana: Funny you asked just got done packing it up. Might have a bag with a Panda Sticker on it in there.

6 days and we will dining, drinking and laughing at something someone said or did. We'll be gearing up for the next day with butterflies for some and some not so much. We will all leave better friends with great memories from the weekend. That is what it is all about.

Naming your team after yourself?

#conceited
#getoveryourself

You're a good dude Freddie. Looking forward to sharing some more conversation with you.

Cookie,
Do we have a rental car update?

Naming your team after yourself?

#conceited
#getoveryourself
yes and yes..but I didnt name our team. My teammates did, who am I to argue. This coming weekend it will Not be Cookie close
#eatsomemeat

Thats like asking me if I plan on breathing. :banana: Funny you asked just got done packing it up. Might have a bag with a Panda Sticker on it in there.
Yes sir!

Cookie,
Do we have a rental car update?

I'll get it taken care of. I'm relying on me ex so she'll probably wait until Monday just to spite me. It will get taken care if though.

2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

yes and yes..but I didnt name our team. My teammates did, who am I to argue. This coming weekend it will Not be Cookie close
#eatsomemeat

Yes sir!

I had pizza for dinner. #highcarbs

To think that you really think you will win this is amusing. But I'm not going to ruin the next week of work for you. Congrats on the upcoming victory, we have NO chance.

First and second round matches will be up this weekend

I had pizza for dinner. #highcarbs

To think that you really think you will win this is amusing. But I'm not going to ruin the next week of work for you. Congrats on the upcoming victory, we have NO chance.
Thank you for the early congrats! You're kinda smart...kinda

I just found out that I have an extra day off to use this year still. Turns out my employer gives you your birthday off, paid. You can choose the day you want, so it's like an extra vacation day. I might take it Friday and head out there a little early.

I just found out that I have an extra day off to use this year still. Turns out my employer gives you your birthday off, paid. You can choose the day you want, so it's like an extra vacation day. I might take it Friday and head out there a little early.

Do it. Do it.

via Tapatalk now Free

Do it. Do it.

Really thinking about it. Suck that you have to work all day though as your the only other forum member that I know so far. But time to meet some new THPers

Really thinking about it. Suck that you have to work all day though as your the only other forum member that I know so far. But time to meet some new THPers
THP is a family, dude. YOu may not have met us in person, but you already KNOW us.

Cant wait for next weekend!

Yea, I wish I could take the day off but too many deadlines for me next week.

via Tapatalk now Free

Man meeting all the guys is the best part. FYI a birdie told me if you bring a handle of Capt Morgan there is an auburn fan that might give you a hug.

But seriously I just joined this year. I fly from SF to Florida and roomed with a guy I had never met. FYI Troyefl is the man! I made some great new friends in so much I am flying back again. I know it's hard to wrap your head around now. But you will leave knowing you have more family spread all over the country. I love this place already and the friends I have made. Can't wait to meet you drew and first round is on me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Man meeting all the guys is the best part. FYI a birdie told me if you bring a handle of Capt Morgan there is an auburn fan that might give you a hug.

But seriously I just joined this year. I fly from SF to Florida and roomed with a guy I had never met. FYI Troyefl is the man! I made some great new friends in so much I am flying back again. I know it's hard to wrap your head around now. But you will leave knowing you have more family spread all over the country. I love this place already and the friends I have made. Can't wait to meet you drew and first round is on me.

There were some awesome dudes there that weekend.... and MikeDean.

Ouch hurting my feelings....really bummed this trip wasnt in the budget..love how it unfolded and the competition side of things

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ouch hurting my feelings....really bummed this trip wasnt in the budget..love how it unfolded and the competition side of things

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Wish you were coming down buddy.

Yea, I wish I could take the day off but too many deadlines for me next week.

Just turn on the blue tooth in the car and pretend your in the office.

There were some awesome dudes there that weekend.... and MikeDean.

You know he might show up in a Roll Tide shirt next time he sees you :D

Back