NHL 2013-2014 Season

Teemu Selanne out 2-3 weeks after losing 4 or 5 teeth and needing reconstructive surgery from a high stick. The Ducks are dropping like flies and somehow our AHL-rich NHL team keeps racking up the wins. Tomorrow in Boston will be quite a test, but so far the 8 game road trip is going well at 3-2.

Well the Avs needed something for the wheels to fall off. Looks like he learned to much from Roy.

Oh Varly SMH

Scott gets 7 games.........this saddens me.

I think Scott needed a lot more.

I think for a first time offense (surprisingly) it was a good decision. Personally I would have been fine with 10 or 20 but I understand the decision.

The Nucks are retiring Bure's number this weekend and watching some highlights of his has my jaw on the floor the guy was so freakin talented I could watch him play for days and not get tired of it.

NHL 2013-2014 Season

Not the NHL but at the local affiliates hockey game tonight.

7umu8usy.jpg

Caps vs. Flyers tonight, really need to the Caps to bounce back after a lack luster end to a road trip.

I think for a first time offense (surprisingly) it was a good decision. Personally I would have been fine with 10 or 20 but I understand the decision.

The Nucks are retiring Bure's number this weekend and watching some highlights of his has my jaw on the floor the guy was so freakin talented I could watch him play for days and not get tired of it.

He's just a useless hockey player. There's no point in having him in the NHL.

Caps vs. Flyers tonight, really need to the Caps to bounce back after a lack luster end to a road trip.

You must like the game so far

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

You must like the game so far

Absolutely! Great game so far now to just finish it off

With that lead I'd be confident even with the caps

With that lead I'd be confident even with the caps

Ohhhh nice shot. Haha

That was a 5 minute boarding IMO

BAM!!!!!!

WOW! Jesus

And we are getting spanked 4-1 beginning 3 period. I did catch t-shirt from the cannon tho.

Damn it I hate when fellow frenchies have great game against the habs

LETS GO CAPS! Its only 7-0 BAM

Whoa Emery needs some zen.

i8Qsnn53cB40D.gif

Emery should be fined and suspended for that, such a horse **** move. But hell, he's so washed up and ****** suspending him would probably help the Flyers. Its ashame we didn't have Ovi this game, probably would've been good for another 2 or 3 goals.

Back