2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Why must there always be weather talk in outing threads?! Look at news before you come and pack accordingly. :D

Glad to see we have 7am tee times, the early bird or panda gets the win.

Have to agree with the panda only on the weather part. Why so much weather talk. SUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Can I reserve one of the 1st couple times on Sunday? I fly out at 6pm, Trevor at 7pm. I am sure my match will be done well before with me winning 7 and 6, but just in case for traffic reasons. :)

Can I reserve one of the 1st couple times on Sunday? I fly out at 6pm, Trevor at 7pm. I am sure my match will be done well before with me winning 7 and 6, but just in case for traffic reasons. :)
Usual tee times on Sunday are based on placement after two rounds. Since you're gonna shoot some big numbers, you should be off early. No need to worry :D

Usual tee times on Sunday are based on placement after two rounds. Since you're gonna shoot some big numbers, you should be off early. No need to worry :D

Now that's funny right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever it takes to get me to my plane on time lol. Sorry team :)

I wouldn't be in the predicament if not for Trevor telling me we had to leave Sunday, so I changed my flight last week from Monday to Sunday and then registered for our season championship tournament here that Monday. Thanks Trevor!

I wouldn't be in the predicament if not for Trevor telling me we had to leave Sunday, so I changed my flight last week from Monday to Sunday and then registered for our season championship tournament here that Monday. Thanks Trevor!

Woah woah. I said, I had to leave Sunday I never said you had too. And Fyi its Capt play every days Birthday on Sunday.

Woah woah. I said, I had to leave Sunday I never said you had too. And Fyi its Capt play every days Birthday on Sunday.

The greyhound is right behind the yellow bus that just hit you. :)

Weather talk??

Are working for Trevor? Did you split a cab to the airport? Are you guys roommates? Just trying to figure out why his travel schedule affects you :)

Yeah same flight in, sharing a room, splitting car ect. I have a trade show in Oklahoma I can't miss it's why I have to roll early. I'm actually skipping the golf outing to play this instead.

What kind of interest is there in a Monday round?

I'm not scheduled to fly out until 7pm. If not enough interest, I will just try to hop an earlier flight back home.

No go here,mwe'll probably have to shoot back down to Naples and meet with a realtor before heading home.

Wish I was going to be there with you guys this weekend!

Are working for Trevor? Did you split a cab to the airport? Are you guys roommates? Just trying to figure out why his travel schedule affects you :)
He flys into Vegas tonight, I am letting him sleep on my back patio, then we fly Thurs, splitting a room and car, then both fly out Sun night.

What kind of interest is there in a Monday round?

I'm not scheduled to fly out until 7pm. If not enough interest, I will just try to hop an earlier flight back home.

I am wanting to get in another round Monday morning. Need to catch a 4:30 flight at TPA.

Weather talk??

Awesome clip. I love that movie. Classic

I looked at the weather today. Its gonna be beautiful.!!

Wish I was going to be there with you guys this weekend!

Wish you were going to be there too dude, it would be good to hang with you again buddy.

I'm curious which 9s we will play at UP. All three are are great and offer so much

Nice cold front ripping through fort Lauderdale right now, 25-30mph winds. Range was tough today, tried to work on flighting it down

via Tapatalk now Free

I'm curious which 9s we will play at UP. All three are are great and offer so much

Hopefully all 3 and 1 twice! Be curious as well.

Nice cold front ripping through fort Lauderdale right now, 25-30mph winds. Range was tough today, tried to work on flighting it down

via Tapatalk now Free

Dont worry about all that stuff partner. Just keep the ball in front of you and you will be just fine.

I can call tomorrow and put in a request.

I know 19-27 could be quite interesting for some, especially with the length some of those holes play at. 2 Par 5s over 550. 2 Par 4's over 450. And 2 par 3's over 200.

I can call tomorrow and put in a request.

I know 19-27 could be quite interesting for some, especially with the length some of those holes play at. 2 Par 5s over 550. 2 Par 4's over 450. And 2 par 3's over 200.
Well that will certainly test some games

Back