Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my sister's basset named Padge. Will be 9 in January, but she hasn't moved much since....ever.
aha9umyp.jpg

Growing up I has a basset named "Tuco" from the good the bad and the ugly with Clint Eastwood. Probably the best dog I've ever had.

Dakota
uquve7ed.jpg

Brix
y4ahehet.jpg

ubu7u6a2.jpg

Lambeau getting ready for the game tonight.

Lambeau looks fired up for the game!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha he will be when I wake his @$$ up and get him I'm pump up mode! Or not, he is a little Sally sometimes.

Haha he will be when I wake his @$$ up and get him I'm pump up mode! Or not, he is a little Sally sometimes.

Beckett ran for the hills a couple of times while I was cheering for the Red Sox. It was priceless watching him poke his head back in the room 10 minutes later to see if the coast was clear.

Beckett ran for the hills a couple of times while I was cheering for the Red Sox. It was priceless watching him poke his head back in the room 10 minutes later to see if the coast was clear.

My yellow lab loves when the Bulldogs win, that means it's play time.

Haha sounds like piper, this one.
jujepyry.jpg

She's get mad when you make quick movements when it's on her dime.

My goalie..errr Caddy for the night

a2utajyb.jpg

As I said earlier, we lost our 13.5 year old little pug girl about 10 days ago. The house felt so empty without her, we decided to get a puppy. Introducing Sophie (Sophia Pugara):

u3f2.jpg

As I said earlier, we lost our 13.5 year old little girl about 10 days ago. The house felt so empty without her. We decided to get a puppy. Introducing Sophie (Sophia Pugara):

u3f2.jpg

haha she looks soo good, there is something magic about baby pugs, I dont know why but I cant look at one without smiling

960060_10202148107441356_874927152_n.jpg

Lord, I'm sorry, and be with the starving Pygmies down in New Guinea.

Here is a few of my Satchmo
e4abu2ap.jpg
yqejanuj.jpg
a5upypa2.jpg

Pet Picture Thread

Pet Picture Thread

As I said earlier, we lost our 13.5 year old little pug girl about 10 days ago. The house felt so empty without her, we decided to get a puppy. Introducing Sophie (Sophia Pugara):

u3f2.jpg

She is a cutie Erky!! Sophie is going to melt hearts.

Beckett looking for attention while everyone is over for dinner.

And yes, that is a Wegmans grocery bag.

qeme2u7u.jpg

Here's Makita sitting atop her perch:

And here's Cally trying to ruin everything in the house one thing at a time lol:

As lame as it sounds to some people, these cats are so precious to us and we love them to bits!

u3f2.jpg

Sorry for your loss. Sophia Pugara is so cute!

dagybu3a.jpg

Butter knocked out on the sofa.

Tappin' til my fingers cramp

Introducing my 14 year old Min Pin Dude.

myzu7edy.jpg

like they were friends

Bauer on the ride back from the vet. He was sedated to staple up a cut he got on his leg somehow while rough housing with another dog. The phone call to inform me of all this cost me a hole in my singles match at the Gauntlet.

Go home dog, you're drunk.

hupu6e5y.jpg

Bauer on the ride back from the vet. He was sedated to staple up a cut he got on his leg somehow while rough housing with another dog. The phone call to inform me of all this cost me a hole in my singles match at the Gauntlet.

Go home dog, you're drunk.

hupu6e5y.jpg

Greg, glad to see that your dog is better. Great playing with you over the weekend. Look forward to teeing it up with you again.

Greg, glad to see that your dog is better. Great playing with you over the weekend. Look forward to teeing it up with you again.

Absolutely, brother. That was a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back