2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not drop another bomb in here.
Scoring and formats will be changed at the Invitationals this year.

That's a huge bomb that was just dropped.

Really interested to see how the formats and scoring are changed. I suspect a lot of thought was put into it.

Hooray Hilton Head!

2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I hope bogeys are worth more than birdies.
#HighScoreWins

I would bet we won't be using the Callaway scoring system.
I liked it in Ohio, I broke 80!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Hilton Head and a format change for scoring...things are starting to get cooking. Nice, can't wait to hear some more....more please!?!?

Rumor has it one of the cities is locked in. It's not that far from Atlanta, is not in GA, and it has some of the best golf on the east coast, maybe even the country. Oddly enough, it's where JB and I spent Halloween just last year. Where could this be?

THP and the 2014 Invitational Series Sponsored by Bridgestone golf is headed to Hilton Head!!

HILTON HEAD!!!!!!!! Holy carp!! Hope I can fit that one into the schedule and the budget...always wanted to play there....only way it could be better is if you said we were playing Harbor Town :D

And the plot thickens!!

Can't wait to hear about all the details and the other 4 invitationals!

Worst score wins? Lol. Just kidding. Cant wait to hear what changes are in store.

Outstanding kick off on locations and really looking forward to the expansion of the changes. I really enjoyed the way the last Championship progressed...a lot. Whatever the changes are, they will be something to look forward too. Hilton Head, need to look at that as I don't have the expansive knowledge of these great courses your going to be speaking of. Well done!

Never been to Hilton Head but I've heard nothing but great things. THP continues to amp up the greatness without slowing down for a second!

This thread is pure awesomeness. I can't wait to hear the other 4 locations.

Well this is interesting! That Callaway system we used at Pine Lakes seemed to even the field out.

Well this is interesting! That Callaway system we used at Pine Lakes seemed to even the field out.

We could adapt it somewhat and call it the THP scoring system!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

All of this is very intriguing. I love watching this unfold.

Taps away

Maybe I need to say it a little louder and a little prouder.

One of the 2014 Invitational Series events sponsored by Bridgestone Golf will be making its way to Hilton Head!!!
nice choice Morgan, beautiful part of the country for sure. Tons of great courses

Awesome. A short 2.5-3 hr drive from Jacksonville. I smell a thp road trip for some of the Jax gang.
Glad you will travel for THP event

Hilton head huh. I might like golf there.

Hilton Head! Good lawd it's going to be a blast! This one will sell out in no time at all.... An I plan on being one of them if the timing is right.

Off to good start. I've heard nothing but amazing things about golf at Hilton Head.

New scoring and formats will add extra spice to the dish.

#cantwaitfor2014

Can a trip to Hilton Head be in my future? Only a few hours drive away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply wow. Finally got caught up on the 4-5 pages I was behind. JB's post about 2014 just got my heart racing. Seeing Hilton Head announced by Morgan got me pumped because that's very doable, and seeing the scoring and format post just wow. You guys just always do it bigger and better!

They have gators in Hilton Head. Hope that's not a problem for Mike.

Hilton Head? Wow! Can't wait to hear more details about this.

Format Change for the Invitational Series!

Similar to the Vegas event?

Invitationals 2 day events or 36 holes in one day events?

I will be looking forward to hear what the change is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back