HyperIce Review Thread

I tried something a little different tonight and wrapped my right elbow as it has been aching a little as of late. I was able to successfully use my shoulder wrap on my elbow, now the wrap was a bit loose but it worked. i would not recommend this as a mobile option but sitting in the recliner it worked well.

Icing the shoulder now and every time I put the wrap on i am simply amazed with how easy it is to put on.

Thanks to the testers, you guys are doing a solid job here.

I have been icing my knee for about a week now and the improvement is amazing, my knee is so much better, can now walk with a limp. I plan to ice it every day for another week then just ice it after I play golf from then on.

i also had a bit of a tight calf muscle and put the knee wrap on it and iced it for a bit and it helped so much. Next time I will need to remember though is to make sure the release valve is not pressing down on anything, I was sitting in my recliner with my leg up icing my calf when I started to notice water running down my chair. It turned out the way I was sitting meant the release valve was be pushed down allowing water to leak out.

Awesome reviews guys

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

I had a tremendous about of knee pain for some reason today and 15 minutes of ice later, I'm a new man.

Still just hypericing away! Love this product more and more every day!

#ImWithChad

Flew home today from Virginia and my ankle swelled up. Threw the HYPERICE utility on right when I got home. Love the convenience and effectiveness of this product!

A bunch of driving lately so a little swelling. I've been icing down pretty heavy lately & feeling much better.

Well I'm most likely out of commission for the better part of almost 2 weeks due to stitches in my thumb. So here are some thoughts on the HyperIce shoulder wrap.

But I have been using the shoulder wrap pretty regularly for the left shoulder as well as my elbow and can't say enough about how well the HyperIce has worked for me and made it possible for me to practice or play on back to back days. Even if I do not plan on playing the next day I have still been using the wrap to keep from having that achey shoulder the next day.

The ease of use is simply amazing to me with the shoulder wrap. Being able to wrap your own shoulder up with ice has always been a struggle for me and anyone who has shoulder problems, due to only having one hand to wrap and hold an ice pack on with.

Even though the shoulder wrap is not designed to be used on an elbow, I have been able to ice down my elbow numerous time with relative ease.

Durability- This is something I always look for in a product and HyperIce nailed it.

The cell is made of a super soft and stretchy material that is very durable.

The neoprene is holding up great even where the velcro is attached and unattached over and over again.

I would highly recommend anyone who has pain/swelling after a work out, day on the job, practice session, or round of golf to consider picking up the appropriate wrap for them.

My mom used mine while they were out here this weekend & was pretty impressed with how easy it was to use.

With the recent weather changes, I've had a more than usual amount of knee pain & using the Hyperice almost every night. I'm sleeping better & feeling better every morning.
I have to say, I've tried my fair share of wraps & icing methods but this product continues to impress.

With the recent weather changes, I've had a more than usual amount of knee pain & using the Hyperice almost every night. I'm sleeping better & feeling better every morning.
I have to say, I've tried my fair share of wraps & icing methods but this product continues to impress.

Great to hear Mattew!

I got to the range twice this week and iced both times afterward which prevented my shoulder from aching the next day. I really expected my shoulder to bother me with the cooler temps and my body being cool and muscles tight.

Another huge bonus for me is that after icing I'm able to lay on my left side which usually causes me great discomfort in the morning if I sleep on it.

I hit the range pretty hard on friday and between helping the wife get the house ready for party she was having Saturday and me playing on my new birdieball I forgot to ice down. This was a grave mistake as My shoulder started killing me after 9 holes on Saturday and by the time I was finished I was absolutely miserable with the aching in my left shoulder. So when I got home after doing a couple things into the evening I put on my wrap and got a couple things done, unwrapped for a bit then put it back on and laid in bed watching TV and fell asleep with it on for about 30 mins before I woke up and took it off.

The difference I felt in my shoulder between today and yesterday was remarkable. I had no pain or aches this morning and did not have any issues during my round with my shoulder hurting during a swing or the aches n pains that i get. I have just finished icing once tonight and will do it once more tonight before bed to ensure I am pain free tomorrow.

I do wish these were around or that I knew about it when I played competitive soccer as I would have owned the one designed for the knees had I known about them and how well they work, as I would have had one.

Just wanted to bump this thread. My wrist has really been hurting a lot latley, therefore I have used the HYPERICE more than usual. I cannot believe how well the velcro closure system is holding up. I really thought this would be the first thing to go bad, but it has really done well. I really love how the HYPERICE stays tight and keep the ice in the right place.

Just wanted to bump this thread. My wrist has really been hurting a lot latley, therefore I have used the HYPERICE more than usual. I cannot believe how well the velcro closure system is holding up. I really thought this would be the first thing to go bad, but it has really done well. I really love how the HYPERICE stays tight and keep the ice in the right place.

Glad to hear its working so well with your wrist, hate to hear its bothering you so much though.

So Saturday I had a fitting and was run through the ringer which I asked to be as I enjoy seeing all the differences loft/shafts make.

My shoulder paid dearly for what I put myself through Saturday morning. By the time I showed up to work my shoulder was achey, so I immediately filled up my pouch wrapped my shoulder and went about what I had to do. The relief was almost immediate.

After about 2hrs I re-wrapped my shoulder and later Saturday evening my shoulder was ache and pain free.

I truly can't tell anyone how much the HyperIce helps my shoulder and how much I rely on it when I practice or play a lot. There are several times this summer/fall that I know I either wouldn't have played or practiced because of the discomfort I used to have when my practice sessions were long or intense or played too often.

Glad to hear its working so well with your wrist, hate to hear its bothering you so much though.

Thanks man. It was kind of bitter sweet getting selected for this testing. Sweet because it is an awesome product, but bitter because I need it.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Thanks man. It was kind of bitter sweet getting selected for this testing. Sweet because it is an awesome product, but bitter because I need it.

^^^^Just Tapped That

I know the exact feeling, I always just grinned an bared it with the shoulder. Now I have zero reason to, unless I am dumb and don't use it.

I'm seriously considering this purchase instead of my usual bag o ice and saran wrap mess. I've added working out to my health regime and my knee is very very unhappy. My Achilles too. :(

I'm seriously considering this purchase instead of my usual bag o ice and saran wrap mess. I've added working out to my health regime and my knee is very very unhappy. My Achilles too. :(

I would highly recommend it. My mother in law sheared her leg at the knee last year & has quite a few screws holding it all together. She's had a few reconstructive surgeries & dealt with the swelling the best she could. They were at our house for Thanksgiving & after using it a couple of times is going to see of her doctor will prescribe it for her. If not, I just might pick one up for her for Christmas.

D I don't believe you'll be disappointed if you do purchase one. They are very convenient and way less messy than the baggie and wraps are.

Take it easy with that Achilles, D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

My mother in law borrowed my knee wrap during their visit at Thanksgiving. She's had a couple of surgeries due to shattering her knee in a fall and was dealing with some severe swelling. She spoke with her doctor and after some research, he recommended it for her rehab. I made a call into them today and after talking with a very nice lady, I was ordering one for her and got a discount code. Plus no shipping/handling fee.
After using this product and my experience with them today, if you're having any kind of issues do yourself a favor & pick one up.

The company really is awesome, and the best part is the products kick complete ass. Love my knee and utility wraps still, use them after every round I walk.

Back