The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Stanford become the first 1 loss team to jump Ohio State in the BCS rankings if they hold on to beat Oregon?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't think so, but Baylor might.

Dunno I can't imagine they give it to another freshman.

They may not have much of a choice. Kind of like the year Mark Ingram won, the competition is pretty weak compared to a normal year.

At least I see a benefit to this. All the bandwagon tools will now put on their Blazers gear.

Good point

They may not have much of a choice. Kind of like the year Mark Ingram won, the competition is pretty weak compared to a normal year.

This is true. Too bad clowney decided to take the year off it would be cool to see a defensive player win it.

This is true. Too bad clowney decided to take the year off it would be cool to see a defensive player win it.

Would have been a perfect chance for one too.

I was talking about manziel last year.

So was I. His numbers through this time in the year 2012 and Winston's thus far are very comparable.

Blount had a reason for what he did at least the story he told me.

Blount was a beast, but you win with class and you loose with class.

at least its not a shut out. I really hope Huff is okay, we still need him.

The guy was talking smack I guess that's a good reason to sucker punch someone.?

It wasn't the trash talk but what he called him. Certain things deserve repercussions. Now the fit he threw after that, was crazy stupid & he'll tell ya that. Just sayin' he's a good dude.

It wasn't the trash talk but what he called him. Certain things deserve repercussions. Now the fit he threw after that, was crazy stupid & he'll tell ya that. Just sayin' he's a good dude.

wasn't he suspended another time before that incident?

Stanfors / Oregon.... I can't believe I'm seeing what I'm seeing. Say it ain't so.

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

That was interesting, wonder if big MO waited too late to make an appearance?

Uh oh...

And just like that, we have a ball game.

Here we go...5 minutes left in the game and Stanford is allowing Oregon to get back into the game

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back