Michigan slices journey to VEGAS!!

On my way home now THP! Just entered Arizona. Thanks for riding along.

On my way home now THP! Just entered Arizona. Thanks for riding along.

Be safe! When you get home this thread should be locked and then the link posted in the THP Hall of Fame. Best thread I've ever read on here

I get virtual shotgun scratch that. Viral :p:cool:

tappin from my big as note2

Wow! Just went back through this thread.

Relived the moments, recalled commenting back and forth with everyone.

What a fabulous memory! And seeing screen names in there of people I haven't met but are glad I have since then!

Thanks for the kind words! Man, I was feeling like a rock star!

Seriously one of my favorite threads ever. Even got my wife to check it out. Inspired me man!

Just went back and re-read this entire thing. What a great trip. I'm extremely jealous

Just went back and re-read this entire thing. What a great trip. I'm extremely jealous

Maybe we will have to do it again sometime......
THP buddy trip to Vegas????

Bridgestone Championship heading to Vegas... I hope I get to make this trip again!

Have a safe trip

One of my favorite threads. Hoping I'm making a trip to Vegas this year too!

Wow! Just went back through this thread.

Relived the moments, recalled commenting back and forth with everyone.

What a fabulous memory! And seeing screen names in there of people I haven't met but are glad I have since then!

Thanks for the kind words! Man, I was feeling like a rock star!

This is the sentiment that excites me about a THP event. I enjoy the virtual connections and info resource but having a chance to meet and play with some other THPers from the far reaches of the golfverse would be fantastic. Taking up golf again last year, meeting and playing with other golfers has been a highly valued part of golf. Thanks for an interesting window into your experience.

CJ, it was so much fun to follow your journey last time, hopefully you can pick me up on your way this time!

Gonna go back through this one tonight.
Was such a fun trip, my first THP event of many.

Look at the good pictures, and think how I will take better ones next time....

Hopefully!
I'd LOVE to make this trip again!

I remember when this happened. I had just joined THP a couple months before. I wondered what kind of crazy person would drive across country to play in a an event where he hardly knew a sole.

One year later I played in my first THP event and met Michigan Slice there.

Both questions were immediately answered as to why!!

Last edited:
I missed this thread the first time around, since I was on my sabbatical from here. Great thread and great pics. I made a comment about a THP road trip in the OG THP van/motorhome. Imagine all the fun that could be had in that thing. 5-6 guys with nothing but open road on the way to an event. I have to say, you Michigan Slice would have to be one of the dudes on that trip.

Back