Memphis and Midsouth chat thread

Wish I could. I'll be on vacation first and third week of Dec. So if its nice I'll be out somewhere playing

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Hey buddy, I have customer golf on Sat. Looks like I'm done until after Grand Cayman. Make sure you are checking on events and such. I'm trying to get in as many as possible. Maybe I can hit one or two.

JM

Saw that one for Lake Charles. That is one I'd like to hit. And Indy one. Just need dates to work right lol

All the dates will be announced end of Dec I believe

Probably some where close to the big town of Arlington. Fair Oaks or Glen Eagle. It doesn't matter to me. I'm thinking mid-morning to tee off
Probably. When and where?

We are 10:07 at Glen Eagle. See if you can get close to us and maybe we can have a beer after.

JM

Thanks for the morning wake up call Tazz. lol

Here's what they posted in FB.
Extended forecast looks good for their scramble.

sery3e8a.jpg

Nice! Just a thought, if this area grows enough it will be an easier choice for THP to bring an event, too!

There is a scramble at Meadowbrook Country Club Nov 30th.
Super cheap at $35 INCLUDING LUNCH and for a good cause of course. Let's get some folks headed that way.

1457605_548256301915224_2036441235_n.jpg

Anyone else put some thought into playing in this? I'm 90% sure I'm in. Let me know if you want to team up

I think I might interested in playing. We can team up if you like. Let me know what you think.

Subscribed to this thread & loving seeing everyone up and running here!!!

Usually I can only make it out weekdays.
I tend to work the weekends heavily and have floating days off during the weekdays so it's very hard to plan or commit to anything for me.
I'll try to get a good buddy of mine (usually has weekends off) signed up, registered, & subscribed to this thread and will certainly spread the word around town with other area golfers.

Jimmy

I think I might interested in playing. We can team up if you like. Let me know what you think.

If I'm here I'm in. Not real sure what's happening for the holiday. I should know soon.

welcome to the thread Jimmy

Welcome to THP Jimmy, you'll love this forum.

Mike, Rich sounds like a plan.

Subscribed to this thread & loving seeing everyone up and running here!!!

Usually I can only make it out weekdays.
I tend to work the weekends heavily and have floating days off during the weekdays so it's very hard to plan or commit to anything for me.
I'll try to get a good buddy of mine (usually has weekends off) signed up, registered, & subscribed to this thread and will certainly spread the word around town with other area golfers.

Jimmy

Howdy!! Welcome to THP. Take a look at the scramble above & let us know if you can play on the 30th(Saturday).

Nice! Just a thought, if this area grows enough it will be an easier choice for THP to bring an event, too!

There is a scramble at Meadowbrook Country Club Nov 30th.
Super cheap at $35 INCLUDING LUNCH and for a good cause of course. Let's get some folks headed that way.

1457605_548256301915224_2036441235_n.jpg

I need to know by Friday who is in. They have to plan for lunch & such. $35 including food for a round of golf on a Saturday at a private club is a steal. Add to that 100%, all $35 goes to a sick kid? Come on y'all. Let's play some golf!

I'm a go, Rich is to I believe, Mike is iffy and we'll need a 4th for our team

Count me in.

I can't make it. Have to work that Saturday. Have a good time!!

Sweet, I'll clean up the sticks this week. Know who it is?

Back