Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP2's or MB's and tipping my driver shaft 1/2 inch to bring my launch down from 17* to closer to 13* after seeing my numbers on the LM this morning or finding an 82g whiteboard in S

AP2's or MB's and tipping my driver shaft 1/2 inch to bring my launch down from 17* to closer to 13* after seeing my numbers on the LM this morning or finding an 82g whiteboard in S

Just typing the letters MB scare me..I'd go AP2...or better yet...APEX

AP2's or MB's, the Apex Pros might be a better blend and give the best of both worlds.

I thought the same thing but #'s don't lie neither does impact tape. Honestly if I showed you #'s you couldn't have told me which was which. The MB's scare me a tad but I know I'd have to work on my game seriously to be consistent with them and that brings on a whole new ponder.

The cb's I couldn't hit for some reason.

AP2's or MB's, the Apex Pros might be a better blend and give the best of both worlds.

I will hit the apex's the first chance I get would love to get on a LM with them and some shaft offerings.

Club Glove Last Bag. I have the Burst Proof now, but it's not big enough for the bag I plan on gaming going into 2014.

Club Glove Last Bag. I have the Burst Proof now, but it's not big enough for the bag I plan on gaming going into 2014.

Don't sleep on the Ogio Monster either

Don't sleep on the Ogio Monster either
I think it's a great bag, and I know you speak highly of it, but I have two other Club Glove bags already (duffel & carry-on) that work well with their "train" system.

Definitely not opposed to seeing what else is out there though...maybe if I had a THP backpack...? :confused2:

Long conversation this week with a True Temper this week about the new XP95 and 105 shafts. Really considering putting the 105s in my AP1s after they become available in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long conversation this week with a True Temper this week about the new XP95 and 105 shafts. Really considering putting the 105s in my AP1s after they become available in January.

What shafts do you currently have and what are you looking for out of the XP's

What shafts do you currently have and what are you looking for out of the XP's

Right now I have the S300s Dynamic Gold 120-130g, so for starters I want to go lighter and add some launch. I think the XP95 would too light and would have too much launch for me, so that is why I am leaning towards the 105s.

Right now I have the S300s Dynamic Gold 120-130g, so for starters I want to go lighter and add some launch. I think the XP95 would too light and would have too much launch for me, so that is why I am leaning towards the 105s.

105's will def launch higher than the S300's, a pretty large amount higher in my experience with them.

I just hit both in the AP2 do you know what you LA, spin and 6i speed are?

105's will def launch higher than the S300's, a pretty large amount higher in my experience with them.

You think they play a bit more like the original XPs? I want to get my hands on a demo 6 for about ten minutes to see just how high they go.

You think they play a bit more like the original XPs? I want to get my hands on a demo 6 for about ten minutes to see just how high they go.

Eh, a bit, not nearly as much as I expected though. Will say I would love to hit them in a different head than I did.

They would go to the moon dude. Seriously.

I saw 4-5* increase and 1000rpm with the 95 vs S300 and the X100 was another 2* lower than the S300 and just slightly lower spin for me

Eh, a bit, not nearly as much as I expected though. Will say I would love to hit them in a different head than I did.

They would go to the moon dude. Seriously.

Could be fun. For a hot minute.

It's amazing how much even a simple iron head impacts flighting nowadays. The new tech astounds me.

I saw 4-5* increase and 1000rpm with the 95 vs S300 and the X100 was another 2* lower than the S300 and just slightly lower spin for me

As you should have seen, totally different beasts for sure.

As you should have seen, totally different beasts for sure.

Absolutely different animals all were hit in the AP2 and MB this morning. I had hit them all outside previously and today's LM session reaffirmed what I thought I saw with each outside.

I just hit both in the AP2 do you know what you LA, spin and 6i speed are?

Don't have my 6i numbers but I have my 7i numbers which were 18.7 launch with 5623 spin.

I am definitely looking for launch. Played my last couple rounds with AP1s and one of things I noticed was the lower launch then the Speedblades.

Don't have my 6i numbers but I have my 7i numbers which were 18.7 launch with 5623 spin.

I'd speculate that those would be closer to 23-24 LA and 6600 with the 95's from what I saw with the 95 and S300 today, for what it's worth.

My driver is is the 110 range with a good controlled swing.

I'd speculate that those would be closer to 23-24 LA and 6600 with the 95's from what I saw with the 95 and S300 today, for what it's worth.

My driver is is the 110 range with a good controlled swing.

I know the 714s are stocked with the new shafts, so I am going to see if I can hit them side by side. Question is whether I can find a left handed to hit.

I know the 714s are stocked with the new shafts, so I am going to see if I can hit them side by side. Question is whether I can find a left handed to hit.

Yes they are stock and I think they are a great fit for lots of people but not everyone obviously. I wish you luck in finding a lefty to hit.

Bought my amp cell driver. Now to 3W. I hit the Xhot, tight lies, amp cell, and rbz stage 2 and the rbz was by far the best off the tee and the deck in terms of distance and dispersion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back