2014 THP Albatross Club Is Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine today, looks great and love the new coin.

The coins and bag tags have all been packaged and will ship first thing tomorrow morning!

My coin and bag tag arrived here in PA today; they both look great. Thanks JB and GG!

Mine came in today too, both look absolutely awesome. I will use both proudly.

I got mine today also!!! JB and GG did a great job on these. Very very nice!!!

The package arrived in Tennessee as well...both the tag and the coin turned out great.

haven't been able to sign up yet, but will be doing so in a couple weeks when things slow down for me!

Got mine today!

Got mine today, thanks THP! Very cool accessories

Mine got here today.

Coin is pretty cool.

Thanks JB / GG received today.
Both look great.

Got my gear today and used it for a quick handful of holes! I love all of my THP coins, and this one will be a fixture in my pocket.

Such amazing items this year, big thanks to Josh and Morgan for the new stuff, AWESOME!!!

I joined the Albatross Club today.

Done! If nothing else, its worth every penny for the Ohio outing.

Got paid yesterday, paid all my bills and just got my 2014 Albatross Club Membership all locked up! BOOM!

Let's DO this....2014!!!

Late to the party. Happy to rejoin the Albatross club for 2014!!

Late to the party. Happy to rejoin the Albatross club for 2014!!

Brother this year....You are going to be glad you did.
Mark my words...You will make a THP event this year.

Finally renewed for 2014. Easily the best 29.95 I'll spend this year. Looking forward to attending multiple events as usual!

This coin. Oh this coin. The quality that came out is beyond my expectations. The black finish was a great decision as well. Add in the beautifully subtle year numbering, and I am just pumped about it.

20131123_133255.jpg

20131123_133244.jpg

The bag tag is proudly displayed already. Can't wait for the questions to get asked so I can tell them about this place.

20131123_133534.jpg

This coin. Oh this coin. The quality that came out is beyond my expectations. The black finish was a great decision as well. Add in the beautifully subtle year numbering, and I am just pumped about it.

20131123_133255.jpg

20131123_133244.jpg

The bag tag is proudly displayed already. Can't wait for the questions to get asked so I can tell them about this place.

20131123_133534.jpg

Sweet!! I can't wait for mine to get here...maybe today is the day!

After being a two month lurker, I figured I better join the party.

Cool! Head over to the Check In Desk and introduce yourself, and then start posting away!

After being a two month lurker, I figured I better join the party.

Well done KUChris. THP is loaded with great content for those not terribly inclined to post, but I can tell you, dive right in and you won't be disappointed!

Enjoy!

Yep just got mine. The coin is Sic. Thanks JB and Morgan

Thanks! I received my coin and tag today. Both look great and will be on my bag today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back