Callaway & THP - #TheKing Details

Spent some time with the Callaway folks today and they are so excited about this event.

Spent some time with the Callaway folks today and they are so excited about this event.

I am more excited each day about it, honestly. And we still have so long. I can't imagine my level of excitement when the time finally rolls around.

I bet! This event sounds like a blast!

#ImWithChad

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the excitement will just keep building....Once it's all filled up and all the information is out, people will kick themselves for not trying harder I'm sure!! :)

Ya gotta have faith, but plenty are trying hard fo sho. I get what you are saying though and love seeing the excitement about this. THP Ad Callaway are top notch and it would be an honor to represent both. Plus #Harry who will be the #King. :act-up:

JM

This event is most certainly going to peg the excitement meter, and for that matter, the gun meter!

#ImWithHarry in TheKing

It's so cool to not only have them involved, but gaining excitement about it as well, very cool!

So am I, this is an amazing event......Dear Santa all I want for Christmas is entry into #TheKing

I want in so bad, I have said I will shave my head if I get in.......and I have an ugly melon, but who cares if it gets me in #TheKing......#ImWithHarry

Pretty sure the excitement will just keep building....Once it's all filled up and all the information is out, people will kick themselves for not trying harder I'm sure!! :)

I want in so bad, I have said I will shave my head if I get in.......and I have an ugly melon, but who cares if it gets me in #TheKing......#ImWithHarry

I feel like you REALLY want to shave your head :D

Just got home from one of those range sessions where I just couldn't miss even though it's 4* Celsius outside (thats 25* for you Americans). Every club was just on and I'm brimming with confidence right now. I don't know who is going to feel worse by the time I'm done with them; the courses at Omni Championsgate or Team Chad.

Oh? I'm 6 months early? Florida isn't very cold? Details details gentlemen.

More #King participants will be up for grabs next week. Awesome new contest coming up.
Spoke a lot to the folks at Callaway about this one and they are so excited.

More #King participants will be up for grabs next week. Awesome new contest coming up.
Spoke a lot to the folks at Callaway about this one and they are so excited.

Awesome! Looking forward to more THPers joining #theking!

#imwithharry

Chad has been talking smack to me on Twitter for weeks. I want to beat him like Auburn is gonna beat Bama! #ImWithHarry

Man I can barely keep up with all the contests, and I'm just a participant/hopeful. I can't even imagine all you folks behind the scenes; you are knocking things out of the park all over the place! Excited to see what's next to get into this great event.

You and me both Neb...I'll be at DisneyWorld trying to keep up with the constant announcements. I can hear it already from the wife, "Matt we are on vacation, put the damn phone down."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new apex irons are awesome. If I get picked for #theking @HashtagChad with have to pack a lunch! Lesson time @HarryArnettCG #ImWithHarry

Next contest starts next week.
And it will be Vine Videos.

Hmmm...time to start pondering now. Disney themed vine coming.

Love love love this. It was a blast this past week!

More vine videos??? Next week is going to be awesome!!

Back