Callaway & THP - #TheKing Details

Vine videos + THP + Callaway + #TheKing?

Gonna be lots to give thanks about this week!

Sweet! Can't wait to see what the creative geniuses at THP come up with for this!

Awesome! Can't wait to see who joins Team Harry and Team Chad!

Next contest starts next week.
And it will be Vine Videos.

Oh boy all kinds of crazy vine going on up in here next week

Another chance to get in? Sweet. Going to be two more lucky folks for this amazing event. more vine videos? Oh heck yeah, this will be fun!

Haha oh yes this is all kinds of awesome

Okay camera man DRP....Get that baby fixed up cause I'm going to have to kidnap it again :) Or upgrade to a smartphone.....Which I really probably should do.....

Figures I make a king reference in my mc vine and now we gotta make a whole new one lol

These entries should be even better now that everyone's had a chance to get acquainted with vine videos. I can't wait to see them!

I can't beleive we aren't that far in and the creativity of the contests and entries continues to skyrocket, I can't wait to see who the next members are and what exciting contests will be next!

X2Hot vs Big Bertha
Hmmmm.

Hey-oh!!! ??

Battle of the clubs as well for a little extra tie-in?

Wow!!!! Need, want, hope to get in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2Hot vs Big Bertha
Hmmmm.

Hmmmm indeed..... not gonna lie, that would be pretty cool if one team was armed with each for the battle.

That's a very impressive battle that could take place

Product line vs. product line?? That would be awesome!

I tweeted chad earlier when he posted a vid of the Big Bertha release saying I was gonna use it to beat him at the King.

Will this be one team gaming X2HOT vs a team gaming Big Bertha?

To be honest. I don't see Callaway doing that because at the end of the day, it is signifying one product better then the other. Not sure what its means with the vs but anxiously waiting to hear more about it.

Back