The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Falcons lose every other game this year (and they probably will) I just want them to beat the arrogant turds tonight. My kid is ready to rock!

20131121_071857_zps63546f37.jpg

nice dude....minus the cold

I'm pumped beyond belief. Have literally been WANTING this since 1st grade. Second best person I could spend it with is my Uncle, so it will be such a great experience.

What are you talking about!?!?!?! That weather is perfect.

I'm pumped beyond belief. Have literally been WANTING this since 1st grade. Second best person I could spend it with is my Uncle, so it will be such a great experience.

Thats awesome dude, take some pics for sure and post them for us

True story. My wife got Club Seat tickets for Sunday's game. I will also be at Lambeau

True story. My wife got Club Seat tickets for Sunday's game. I will also be at Lambeau

I will be in Appleton Saturday and need to kill a few hours before my uncle's flight gets in. Free time, Appleton, Bimmer... True story.

I will be in Appleton Saturday and need to kill a few hours before my uncle's flight gets in. Free time, Appleton, Bimmer... True story.

Shoot me a txt. I might be able to scurry away for a cockytail

So that is what people do in Wisconsin in the winter.
Makes a whole lot more sense now.
No wonder so many are angry.

So that is what people do in Wisconsin in the winter.
Makes a whole lot more sense now.
No wonder so many are angry.

I know that I threw a y in there. Nevermind...

Also, to add to the "what Wisconsin people do in the winter..." The smart ones fly to Orlando to test new irons.

I think were staying at a super-8... if that makes sense on where I will be in a vicinity. Txt will be coming your way either way.

Dang with all the 2014 MC announcements I forgot there was even a football game tonight! Looks like I missed most of a decent game

Saints pull out an ugly win. I'll take it though.

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

I find that really interesting. But how bout the rest of the guys. I am not positive how much different the captains relationship is with the head coach is, but wouldn't you think the rookie getting the bare minimum salary might have a different look at the situation?

I find that really interesting. But how bout the rest of the guys. I am not positive how much different the captains relationship is with the head coach is, but wouldn't you think the rookie getting the bare minimum salary might have a different look at the situation?

Possibly. No way to know, but most of those guys fall in line with the veterans very quickly.

Odd how this comes out now, after a certain someone leaves the team and goes elsewhere.....

Its like the Bucs are in remission since removing the cancer.

Possibly. No way to know, but most of those guys fall in line with the veterans very quickly.

Very true. And if you want to win in the NFL you better have some cohesiveness in the lockeroom. I think getting rid of Freeman was the best thing TB has done in years.

I'd love nothing more than the Browns to beat Rapeistburger tomorrow but just not liking the matchup despite being favored.

I'd love nothing more than the Browns to beat Rapeistburger tomorrow but just not liking the matchup despite being favored.

If Campbell keeps playing well, I say Cleveland has a great chance.

If Campbell keeps playing well, I say Cleveland has a great chance.

He was so bad last week...hesitated to throw the ball and was looking at the check down all day long

Its like the Bucs are in remission since removing the cancer.
Hopefully the Bucs will buy in to what Schiano is trying to do. I hope they give him another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back