Cm3putt

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 GHIN
What's up everyone. I have been a guest on here for a while and finally decided to make a profile. I live in southern NM and play a ton of golf. I am a hockey player turned clubho/golf addict. Thankfully the addiction started right before I got orders out west where ice rinks are very hard to come by. I play to a 10.3 and I'm always looking for new buddies to play with. My home course is desert lakes in Alamogordo, NM. Hit me up if you play in Las Cruces or El Paso. A ton of great tracks in both places. Cheers!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. I get out that a way once or 2x a year for work. Ill drag my clubs next time Im that way. Glad you joined.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp.

Welcome to THP

What's up everyone. I have been a guest on here for a while and finally decided to make a profile. I live in southern NM and play a ton of golf. I am a hockey player turned clubho/golf addict. Thankfully the addiction started right before I got orders out west where ice rinks are very hard to come by. I play to a 10.3 and I'm always looking for new buddies to play with. My home course is desert lakes in Alamogordo, NM. Hit me up if you play in Las Cruces or El Paso. A ton of great tracks in both places. Cheers!!

Welcome to THP! Get involved & enjoy the contests & spoils of the best golf site on the internet.

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to THP.

Thanks for the welcome folks. Hit me up when you are ready cigarguy.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the best site ever

:welcome:

Welcome

Welcome To THP

Welcome to the forum!