The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only 9 and I am wondering if the boss is going to let us leave early...

You should come work for me. We're closing at 1:00 today.

Of course, office hours mean little when you live by the billable hour. But the staff appreciate it, I think.

I would be jealous but you live in Ohio.

Listen up Ass Cap, bad mouth OH all you want but one of the MC trophies will reside in Cleveland in 2014....FACT

I'm really trying to convince my wife to spend Christmas in Florida, who knew its so cloudy here all the time. I need sunshine, the Magic Kingdom, and Great Golf!

Preach on brutha. Its freaking terrible. It was depressing.

So I don't have to do his laundry and detail his car every Wednesday anymore?

WHoa Whoa Whoa. I never said that.

Doesn't look like the pool is covered in ice, so surely the kids will be fine with going for a swim in it???

gonna be tough to convince momma...lol

Listen up Ass Cap, bad mouth OH all you want but one of the MC trophies will reside in Cleveland in 2014....FACT

To be clear, the thumbs up was for the "ass cap" comment, that was hilarious.

Apart from that, false. Everyone knows that the MC Trophy wants nothing to do with Ohio. No trophy does.

I have no plans to move to Cleveland if that is what you mean.

You should come work for me. We're closing at 1:00 today.

Of course, office hours mean little when you live by the billable hour. But the staff appreciate it, I think.

I've worked in an attorney's office before, and I can answer phones with the best of them.

Apparently in the divorce, G-Rex gets the MC trophy because YakMaster441 (mikedean) will be in FL.

Like most superstars in Cleveland, he is going to take his talents to Souf Beach.

THE trophy is in SD. let that sink in.

Apparently in the divorce, G-Rex gets the MC trophy because YakMaster441 (mikedean) will be in FL.

Like most superstars in Cleveland, he is going to take his talents to Souf Beach.

Works for me, already found the address for my current employers office down there

3000 Bayport Dr, Tampa, FL 33607

This made me laugh really hard this morning:

Works for me, already found the address for my current employers office down there

3000 Bayport Dr, Tampa, FL 33607

Dude, I used to work right there. I mean right there. Grand Hyatt is there along with a few others and one of my favorite restaurants there is called Armanis.

To be fair....THE trophy is in Sarasota, FL.

Yep. With an awesome TPC Vegas bag tag hanging on it.

The Champ is here.

Dude, I used to work right there. I mean right there. Grand Hyatt is there along with a few others and one of my favorite restaurants there is called Armanis.

Yeah, come to find out we have offices all over the place similar to that.

That is an area called Rocky Point. Easy access to the interstate, anywhere in Tampa and the Courtney Cambell bridge to take you to Clearwater (its basically on the bridge).

My father worked in one of those buildings overlooking the water for a couple of decades. Gorgeous area

So...you are putting in for a transfer?

Do what everyone else in Ohio does, come down here for the Golf season (November - March).

That is an area called Rocky Point. Easy access to the interstate, anywhere in Tampa and the Courtney Cambell bridge to take you to Clearwater (its basically on the bridge).

My father worked in one of those buildings overlooking the water for a couple of decades. Gorgeous area

I did the google street view, not quite Cleveland but I think it would do

So...you are putting in for a transfer?

Do what everyone else in Ohio does, come down here for the Golf season (November - March).

Backup plan in case #PWW files BKO

I did the google street view, not quite Cleveland but I think it would do

Backup plan in case #PWW files BKO

Thanks for the confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back