2013 Black Friday Thread

I'm off tomorrow, and haven't started my shopping yet, but I can guarantee that I will not be anywhere near the malls tomorrow. With a lot of the Black Friday online deals starting Tuesday, I don't see the appeal.

My wife is the goddess of the interwebs so we do all our shopping on cyber monday.

Not unless something big comes up that I want to try and grab

Heck no. We avoid all major cities at all costs on Black Friday. People are CRAZY!

If you are going, please don't get trampled. I love you all.

Not doing any shopping but playing in our annual Black Friday golf outing. Got a lot of rain the last two days so it will be wet and high of 45 so it will be some what cold. Either way it is a tradition and I can't wait.

Up here Black Friday really only started last year. Even then, the deals that we see are no where close to what you guys get in the US.

Last year, Black Friday pricing was exactly the same as Boxing Day pricing, and there was nothing that really piqued my interest.

Hopefully you guys come across some great deals!

Peeps in line already lol

I was until arrived at my moms and what I wanted was waiting for me. Now I'll sleep in

I am Samsung galaxy S4 for .96 cents. And pair of diamond 1 carat weight stud earrings for $399

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I'm looking to pick up an S4 as well Zach. Where did you find that deal?

I usually do internet shopping black friday and skip cyber monday.

^^^^^^^^My usual plan as well. But, my daughter is visiting and I will be doing penance hauling the wife and her around a bit tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY

No BF for me. I just can't handle the crowds and would much rather shop online or spend time with family.

The Target by my house has barricades up to corral the crowds. I might walk over there just to see the pandemonium that ensues when the doors open.

Was thinking about it, but will be at my Ford dealer instead, which may still count as BF shopping. Might be leasing a 2014 Fusion.

Aside from that I prefer online. Hoping for a deal on a laptop. Blurays. Don't need much else.

Black Friday in a nutshell:
a9d15b0_460sa.gif

Dunno about actual shopping, but will be out and about with my brother and his family just cruising around.

Nope!!

What is the main draw for everyone though? Electronics?

The only crazy deals I have ever seen were for furniture, like dining sets on for $100 bucks.

Not going into any stores, even here in Canada where it's not as big a thing (though getting bigger every year despite not being a holiday). I refuse on it or Boxing Day, or the week before Xmas. Once my wife and I were working in an isolated spot and came back on my birthday, and had to do all our xmas shopping on it, December 23rd. Crazy. On the other hand, I will be scowering online trying to find some of the 2011/12 Zstar balls in Tour Yellow cheap (<25 including shipping is my point, since regularly 30). Maybe a PS3 too...199 is the cheapest I've seen so far.

I'm home for the night, stopped at a store today on the way to myrtle to meet the kids for lunch and that was enough for me. I'll watch the mayhem on the news this year.

Not on your life. Only Black Friday shopping I do is at whatever golf course I will be playing that day.

No shopping in stores for me but I'll be browsing the stores on the internet.

Anyone get any dicks sporting goods deals online today. Seen they had some balls buy one get one free.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back