The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Happy thanksgiving to you. This is going to be a blast

Happy Thanksgiving, Jason. Looking forward to it more than you could possibly imagine

Happy Thanksgiving to all Dream Teamers and THP. Will avoid talking about the #ZooCrew beating you for one sentence at least today. Looking forward to enjoying the Grandaddy with all of you in 10 days or so.

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you turkey's have a great holiday, just stay hidden.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the #Grandaddy participants. Looking forward to following along online.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Happy Thanksgiving to all Dream Teamers and THP. Will avoid talking about the #ZooCrew beating you for one sentence at least today. Looking forward to enjoying the Grandaddy with all of you in 10 days or so.

Thanks Jason! Happy thanksgiving to you as well and I hope you have a great day with your family. I know I am really looking forward to meeting you guys and enjoying the #Grandaddy with all of you guys.

Just loaded up the goodie bags and continuing to get everything ready, you will all have a great time. Some great gear for you to look good and have a ton of fun. It is all shaping up. Just a warning though.....#ZooCrew will look good too and be ready for you.

Just loaded up the goodie bags and continuing to get everything ready, you will all have a great time. Some great gear for you to look good and have a ton of fun. It is all shaping up. Just a warning though.....#ZooCrew will look good too and be ready for you.

Wow. Can't believe this is just about a week away. I can't wait to get there and share some stories and a couple of rounds of golf. The rest is just a bonus. Thanks again for all you guys are doing and I know we are going to have a blast!

Awesome. Cannot wait to do this.

I can't wait to see what's in those goodie bags!

I can't wait to see what's in those goodie bags!

Depends who is on charge of the contents. If Chad is? Glorious amounts of styling gel and good hair monthly.

Depends who is on charge of the contents. If Chad is? Glorious amounts of styling gel and good hair monthly.

Def not Chad. Definitely not.

One week from tonight! Sleep will not happen!

I'm already trying to figure out the best way to pack. Travel golf bag has some room for clothes and such.

I'm already trying to figure out the best way to pack. Travel golf bag has some room for clothes and such.

I need to find a nice duffel bag that's big enough for all my clothes it can fit on the plane for a carry on. I hate checking bags. That's my mission for the week.

Other than that putting game is getting some work and gonna swing as much as I can this week.

I need to find a nice duffel bag that's big enough for all my clothes it can fit on the plane for a carry on. I hate checking bags. That's my mission for the week.

Other than that putting game is getting some work and gonna swing as much as I can this week.

Just wear the same pair of undies. THP backpack.

One more week fellas. Man time gas flown by and now your time to shine is almost near. Go out there and represent THP and beat down some zoo crew fools

Aren't you checking your golf bag? Can't squeeze anything else in there?

Aren't you checking your golf bag? Can't squeeze anything else in there?

Thats my idea. I'll have a big carry on, backpack, and checked golf case. Put that golf bag in the case and pack it full to max weight or full. It'll be interesting Saturday night finalizing everything watching football.

There is a high probability that you're going to be returning with more than you went with. Pack accordingly lol

You guys have to be jumping on the edge of your seat in anticipation for this one. Cant wait to watch this one unfold.

You guys have to be jumping on the edge of your seat in anticipation for this one. Cant wait to watch this one unfold.

Right now the feeling in our stomachs is similar to the one you had when you saw the Auburn player start running out of the end zone with the missed FG.

Back