The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrated with work, grateful for it but frustrated with it.
I share this rant. First day back since Wednesday, and I wish I stayed in bed.

I agree about work. I hate this place.

People saying that they will need a piece of work doing, but when you try to get the details about what it is they are 'too busy' to speak to you.....so don't come to me next week and say you need it tomorrow after you knew you wanted it over a week ago.....

I agree about work. I hate this place.

I am blessed in the fact that I love my job and joy position within my company.. 95 percent of the time I love being at work... I will however rant about how people refuse to take advise and come back later and wonder why things went wrong..

Sports fans crack me up. Some of them are so delusional it's scary.

Doesnt have to do with NCAA football by chance does it? :alien:

Welcome to my world. You and I could sit and have a great conversation and be as objective as a sports fan could be. Others view it as insulting their mother and then after the insult, running back over and flinging dog poo on her. And then right after the dog poo, walking away and yelling "I told ya your mother smelled like poo".

Nobody ever listens to me. I tell someone something, even in bold text, and it still flies over their head!

Today is one of those days where when somebody asks me a question I am just going to say "I dont know, I just work here"

I hate it when people don't start a new pot of coffee when they empty the carafe at work.

The coffee comes in pre-measured packets. All you have to do is replace the filter, put in the coffee, and press the button. No water measuring required!

If you have time to get coffee, you have time to make more coffee.

Not really a rant. I feel like I've been through a meat grinder after 6 days on the road and everything that went with it. But, seeing well worth all the time, effort and expense.

The level of stupid emanating from my Battalion's personnel section borders on malicious. It can't just be ignorance and incompetence anymore. It has to be a conspiracy against my blood pressure.

Our 9 month old lab broke through her invisible fence while I was at a meeting at work. Wife calls hysterical cause she couldn't find her. She was poking around in our neighbors yard luckily. I was freaking flying home to help look for her. Now that my blood pressure was 500 over 200, I can get back to the day. Ugh.

Our 9 month old lab broke through her invisible fence while I was at a meeting at work. Wife calls hysterical cause she couldn't find her. She was poking around in our neighbors yard luckily. I was freaking flying home to help look for her. Now that my blood pressure was 500 over 200, I can get back to the day. Ugh.

I'd be going crazy

Hate that feeling. Pets are members of the family. You always think the worst too.

Sorry you went through that Brad. That is scary as hell. We have had that happen a few times.

We're going to get blistered by some real winter weather in a couple of days. That is my rant.

In the meantime, its going to be 68 today and my arse will be on the course.

We're going to get blistered by some real winter weather in a couple of days. That is my rant.

In the meantime, its going to be 68 today and my arse will be on the course.

No empathy here, there is still snow on the ground as has been for weeks

No empathy here, there is still snow on the ground as has been for weeks

That's you're fault for living in purgatory....er...Ohio.

No matter though, when this melts off I'll still be out golfing in the upper 30's, I just prefer today's weather is all.

That's you're fault for living in purgatory....er...Ohio.

No matter though, when this melts off I'll still be out golfing in the upper 30's, I just prefer today's weather is all.

yeah we got the warm weather of course during the week and then snow poundage on the weekend when I could golf if I wanted to

yeah we got the warm weather of course during the week and then snow poundage on the weekend when I could golf if I wanted to

I hate it when it works out that way. I was sad that I finally had to break out my winter golf gloves and apparel. Thought we'd get away with a mild year like last year....noooooooooooooooooooope.

The level of stupid emanating from my Battalion's personnel section borders on malicious. It can't just be ignorance and incompetence anymore. It has to be a conspiracy against my blood pressure.

I felt that way toward the end of my run in the AF. I just couldn't believe people, mainly new LT's, could be that damn dumb.

I know that there are a lot more serious / important rants in here, but I have been battling bronchitis since the 11.11.13 (give or take a day) and every time I think that I am starting to get over it I get hit with a relapse. I am about fed up with it!!! Rant over!!

Welcome to my world. You and I could sit and have a great conversation and be as objective as a sports fan could be. Others view it as insulting their mother and then after the insult, running back over and flinging dog poo on her. And then right after the dog poo, walking away and yelling "I told ya your mother smelled like poo".
The only thing we're missing is solidkjames trying to fight people after the game.

I saw JRods rant about sports. It has now become my rant. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back