The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

Are the salt packed ones that much better? Ive heard a lot of good things about them.

Mario Batali always says so, and that's good enough for me. I have never tried them because around here they come in at least one pound cans, and once you open one and use a couple, what do you do with the rest?

I don't particularly care for very salty food but as a kid I remember my mom used to always have sardines in the house and she would love to make herself a sardine salad. I could never stomach the idea of eating it but she loved it. She also loved(s) pickled herring and that is just flat out disgusting :sick:

I could eat lunch with your mom. I like sardines and herring. I once had a fantastic grilled sardine dish in Chicago that I remember quite fondly.

It's weird, but many of my fondest memories involve a really good meal.

Kevin

Sent from my battered Dell laptop with crumb infested keyboard using hunt and peck.

Mario Batali always says so, and that's good enough for me. I have never tried them because around here they come in at least one pound cans, and once you open one and use a couple, what do you do with the rest?

I could eat lunch with your mom. I like sardines and herring. I once had a fantastic grilled sardine dish in Chicago that I remember quite fondly.

It's weird, but many of my fondest memories involve a really good meal.

Kevin

Sent from my battered Dell laptop with crumb infested keyboard using hunt and peck.

Many of my fond memories include food as well. I have been dreaming about a massive bowl of pasta with meat sauce, garlic knots, and a crisp salad with true homemade italian dressing.

Hey you all we need to get back to being mildly annoyed in this thread, enough with the food love fest.:D

Well I'm mildly annoyed there's more snow in the forecast.I'd be a lot more annoyed if I had to work out in it.

Ill have to pick some up when I know I will use them all. Thats why I always go with the paste, it stays good for a couple of years. Maybe you could buy the half gallon and give them to people as presents.

Ill have to pick some up when I know I will use them all. Thats why I always go with the paste, it stays good for a couple of years. Maybe you could buy the half gallon and give them to people as presents.

I buy the little jars instead of the paste and just mush them up.

Kevin

Kevin

Dude, that is cracking me up.

I am getting a really annoying side effect from the Prednisone, my face feels like it is on fire and it is fire engine red right now. :at-wits-end: <--I kind of look like this.

I am getting a really annoying side effect from the Prednisone, my face feels like it is on fire and it is fire engine red right now. :at-wits-end: <--I kind of look like this.

Oh no...I hope you feel better :)

The past few nights when I put my head on my pillow to sleep I am hearing my heartbeat through my pillow. it is really loud.

The most annoying thing ever!!!!!!

That doesn't sound good...:confused2:

You don't get that? It's because my ear is completely isolated from outside sound against the pillow I hear my heartbeat.

I don't think it's anything irregular. It's exactly like hearing loud raindrops on your head from the shower when you plug your ears.

the current state of the weather!

You don't get that? It's because my ear is completely isolated from outside sound against the pillow I hear my heartbeat.

I don't think it's anything irregular. It's exactly like hearing loud raindrops on your head from the shower when you plug your ears.

No I can't say that I have had that happen to me.

I get that all of the time and then I just shift the pillow.

I try that but it doesn't help. Maybe I should change the way I lay down.

Thats part of the reason I fall asleep with the TV on.

Back