Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I bet you could find an used original for not much more than that. LOL at me still having mine - four years later. I'd almost send it to you, but the hoard sees him as a leader. Don't want to leave them out in the dark.

I still have my 24, and yup it's the leader of the hoard. Royalty

Miss is a push fade in general but have a hard time getting my cobra off the fairways.

You could be right, though I think I need to explore all the options available. The lack of a distance club on longer par 4's and 5's really troubles me.

I can hit the cobra fine off the tee, so maybe it's a swing issue...doesn't stop the ponder though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My miss with a hybrid has usually been a hook, but push, fade, they've all crept in... :D I've found that I like hybos with less offset. Don't know if they're available but love me some J40s...

Nothing will be fully pondered until spring, but the list is growing

Driver: SLDR, Covert 2.0
3w: Amp Cell Bio, Big Bertha
5w: Big Bertha

Since off season prices are shortly arriving, I am pondering a new 60* wedge. I've seen some great deals on Cleveland rtx wedges, as well as the 588 forged, any more suggestions?

Since off season prices are shortly arriving, I am pondering a new 60* wedge. I've seen some great deals on Cleveland rtx wedges, as well as the 588 forged, any more suggestions?

Mack Daddy 2 or J40

Tour Trusty's really are great wedges as well. They aren't just a Trusty Rusty rehash, solid wedges instead.

Tour Trusty's really are great wedges as well. They aren't just a Trusty Rusty rehash, solid wedges instead.

Loved the feel of the Tour Trusty's last time I was in GG and I have been dying to hit them. Seriously pondering these to replace the wedges in my bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's what I'm pondering:

C A L L A W A Y.

That is all.

yeah I saw it. if it didn't have a reg shaft in it, I'd be interested..

Any interest in an X Hot Pro 3 wood with Kai'li 70 Stiff shaft in it?

Forgot about those.....had the Baffler XL on the brain. Sooooo badly want.

Give the T-Rail a go buddy, I really think they are one of the easiest to hit hybrids out there....and I've tried a TON.

J40 3w ftw

What about the fairways?....I needs me a tree wood.

Yep, they are good. I have both the 13 and 16*. Easy off both deck and tee....and can be had for less than $60 shipped.

I was definitely giving those a look as well as the Lamkin 3GEN
Vote for the 3Gens here...but I would wait till the Lamkin UTx comes out. That looks like a pretty good grip in concept. Something I will be certainly be checking out.

Vote for the 3Gens here...but I would wait till the Lamkin UTx comes out. That looks like a pretty good grip in concept. Something I will be certainly be checking out.

Do you play the 3GEN Keygs?

I may be purchasing a UST Mamiya Attas T2. It's pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back