R.I.P. Nelson Mandela

Sad to hear this; Mandela was one of the greatest men of the 20th century.

RIP Mandela

wow. sad to hear he's passed.. he was a great man!

That's really sad. He was truly a beacon of hope for people that had no hope. A great great man. RIP

Bummed...

Wow this is terrible to hear. he will be missed for sure.

Amazing man! Did what many said could not be done and united a divided South Africa after Apartheid. And did it with grace and and no retribution after serving such a long unwaranted prison sentance.

Awful news. He was a true leader.

Very sorry to hear this, he was a role model for the world, a humanitarian true to the core.

Pretty sad news. He literally changed the world, and that can't be said about a lot of people.

He unified a country, a true leader. Sad to hear of his passing.

One of the greatest human rights advocates of all time is gone...but he'll never be forgotten.

This is very sad news. He was sick for quite some time, it's good to know he isn't suffering any longer. He was truly one of the most remarkable men of all time.

R.I.P. Mr. Mandela

Wow I hadn't heard about this...what a world changer

"There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living"

-Nelson Mandela

Just saw this announced. Definitely a man who changed the world and the views of people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sad to hear this; Mandela was one of the greatest men of the 20th century.

Please explain your statement. As a south African I'd love to hear it. He got out of jail and promised the earth to a country full of eternal optimists and delivered nothing. Now he's gone the true nature of Africans will shine through and it won't be long before it's the next Zimbabwe. The country is run by a rapist that siphons off millions of dollars of aid to build and extend his home and all the other ANC cronies are so corrupt it's not funny. The best thing I ever did was get out of the country, I could see where it we going and wanted nothing to do with it. Nelson was just another politician, nothing more.

Just saw this on the news, sad news indeed.

RIP. .

RIP Nelson Mandela

Wow sad news to hear. He was a great man and stood up for what he believed in and how all should be treated equally. RIP NELSON MANDELA

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Wow, sad to hear this. The man did so many great things for his country and we all are losing a great man.

RIP to one of the most influential people of my time

Back