The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You prefer the 5-8 club's Jucy Lucy, or Matt's Bar's version?

That is a tough call. I think Matt's may have the better burger, but the bun at the 5-8 makes the it better for me overall. How 'bout you?

That is a tough call. I think Matt's may have the better burger, but the bun at the 5-8 makes the it better for me overall. How 'bout you?

I do agree the bun at the 5-8 is better...but I just have to go with Matt's on account of the flavor and juicyness of the burger. You can't go wrong with either one, though.

#MinnesotanChat

I believe there is only one thing to do. Have them all lined up on a counter and sample each (and by sample I mean demolish).

I believe there is only one thing to do. Have them all lined up on a counter and sample each (and by sample I mean demolish).

Now we have our thinking caps on.

For some reason I have been craving this all day:

images_zps5ccb98ac.jpeg

Pardon my ignorance...What the hell is that and where must I go to get one?

That my friends is a Jucy Lucy or Juicy Lucy depending on which side of the debate you land (long story). Basically a cheeseburger that has the cheese inside the meat patty rather than on top. A piece of cheese is surrounded by raw meat and cooked until it melts, resulting in a molten core of cheese within the patty.

That my friends is a Jucy Lucy or Juicy Lucy depending on which side of the debate you land (long story). Basically a cheeseburger that has the cheese inside the meat patty rather than on top. A piece of cheese is surrounded by raw meat and cooked until it melts, resulting in a molten core of cheese within the patty.

I think I saw this on Food Network. Do they make these in Chicago as well?

They make them at a lot of places now, but Minneapolis is the founding father.

I wish I could be as bad @ss as the Marine that Wahlberg plays in Shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seen a commercial for a press to make them at home for the low price of $19.99.

People are acting strange lately.

People are acting strange lately.

Cold weather and the holidays. Brings out weirdness.
Its all good though. Too much awesome going on to worry about that stuff.

Cold weather, in laws and the holidays. Brings out weirdness.
Its all good though. Too much awesome going on to worry about that stuff.

Minor fify

Cold weather brings out the alcohol.

Oh well.....I'm weird drunk, sober, or anywhere in between.

Parris Island will do that to you

But what do we have to do to get you to go outside and video yourself sticking your tongue to a pole during this ice storm you guys are having!

But what do we have to do to get you to go outside and video yourself sticking your tongue to a pole during this ice storm you guys are having!

Haha, possibility exists tomorrow. We do have a basketball goal.

#FranchiseRewritten

Woot woot

#FranchiseRewritten

So intrigued...look forward to what this is all about. I'm sure it will be awesome as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back