The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

We all came to agreement on the method for determining matches. Pretty cool stuff.

Ryder Cup style for Tuesday team matches. We'll turn them in and announce the evening before at dinner. Hopefully everybody remembers whe they are playing :)

Presidents Cup style for Wednesday singles and we'll iron those out at dinner on Tuesday night. Harry and I are squared away for an epic grudge match, leading off the day on Wednesday, but the rest will be determined one-by-one. After I finish him, I'm going to drop him off at the shrink and go cheer my team to victory.

fantastic! Give him hell Hawkster
Love how you are going to decide the pairings

Been lurking along with this thread for some time. Love the trash talk in here lately. I know you guys will whoop those Cally boys good!

We all came to agreement on the method for determining matches. Pretty cool stuff.

Ryder Cup style for Tuesday team matches. We'll turn them in and announce the evening before at dinner. Hopefully everybody remembers whe they are playing :)

Presidents Cup style for Wednesday singles and we'll iron those out at dinner on Tuesday night. Harry and I are squared away for an epic grudge match, leading off the day on Wednesday, but the rest will be determined one-by-one. After I finish him, I'm going to drop him off at the shrink and go cheer my team to victory.

YES dude! You guys are going to rock this. I can't wait to follow along.

Sounds awesome. Please don't break Harry. We need him for #TheKing

Harry is lucky. Since he has to be in Carlsbad on Tuesday he only has to look defeat in the eye once. By May he'll be in fine shape. I'm toughening him up a little!

Yea the way we are doing groupings is very cool. I think singles could get very interesting!

LOVE the trash talk ensuing in here. Still can't believe this is just right around the corner. So excited for updates during the week!

LOVE the trash talk ensuing in here. Still can't believe this is just right around the corner. So excited for updates during the week!

Here's a quick update. TeamCallaway will retain the belt, Hawk will change his name to Tweety and Harry will give us all raises.

Here's a quick update. TeamCallaway will retain the belt, Hawk will change his name to Tweety and Harry will give us all raises.

What about the ZooCrew? Or are you guys breaking up?

Or, as an alternative...

DreamTeam wins, Chip fires Harry to erase the disgraceful memories, hires Hawk and due to budget cutbacks, you become interns and all move into a family member's basement.

Very much a Mongolian Reversal thing. It just seems like fate. I've been looking at real estate and stocking up on sweaters.

I can see the #zoocrew out in CA now huddled around their computers, "Ya say that!" "You got him good!"

Time to put up or shut up! Results are the only currency I care about! #Dreamteam will be bringing it home!

I can see the #zoocrew out in CA now huddled around their computers, "Ya say that!" "You got him good!"

Time to put up or shut up! Results are the only currency I care about! #Dreamteam will be bringing it home!

You got it dude. While the #DreamTeam is out on the course getting ready the #otherguys are paying someone to come up with jokes for them.

Or, as an alternative...

DreamTeam wins, Chip fires Harry to erase the disgraceful memories, hires Hawk and due to budget cutbacks, you become interns and all move into a family member's basement.

So, we would be just like the Dream Team then?

Man there are some big claims being thrown around in here. Who's going to back them up and who is going to back down?

All I know is that the #DreamTeam has been on the course and on the range making themselves better, all those guys at Callaway have been doing is creating the tools that we are going to crush them with. Seems appropriate. Get ready boys, we not only come to play but we come to win!

Man there are some big claims being thrown around in here. Who's going to back them up and who is going to back down?

All I know is that the #DreamTeam has been on the course and on the range making themselves better, all those guys at Callaway have been doing is creating the tools that we are going to crush them with. Seems appropriate. Get ready boys, we not only come to play but we come to win!

Ohhh the irony.

I saw Siebel in the parking lot today when I found Chad Colemans truck and all he was doing was loaded his car with boxes of stuff. As a matter of fact he looked downright scared

Sounds awesome. Please don't break Harry. We need him for #TheKing

We make no promises regarding Harry's condition. Here's an illustration of what the post-game celebration at the Grandaddy could look like. Hawk will be played by Ivan Drago. Hashtag Chad will be played by Rocky Balboa, and Harry will be played by Apollo Creed:

[video=youtube;0wO-haIomyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wO-haIomyM[/video]

So, we would be just like the Dream Team then?

Jeez. Good thing I teed that one up for you lol. I'm wondering if the five year war references the battle to graduate high school now!

We make no promises regarding Harry's condition. Here's an illustration of what the post-game celebration at the Grandaddy could look like. Hawk will be played by Ivan Drago. Hashtag Chad will be played by Rocky Balboa, and Harry will be played by Apollo Creed:

[video=youtube;0wO-haIomyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wO-haIomyM[/video]

So many parallels with me and Drago.

More incredible wil be if you can get the ball in the air.
Well, since Harry said we'll have a chance to play what you all play, I guess the issue of getting the ball in the air comes down to Callaway technology... Makes your comment sound as if there may be a problem with your "equipment"!

Little practice session tonight. Finished with the putter. The stroke feels good.

Putted about 50 balls on the birdieball tonight and my putting stroke is feeling pretty good as well. I have a feeling these matches could be decided on the green and I want to be prepared.

Back