Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bulging disk in my neck and I cannot turn my head and now my right arm is completely numb and I just want the pain to stop! I spent half the day at the doctors, then getting xrays. They gave me some pain meds and a steriod to take but I want the pain to stop now it's giving me the worst headache and it just hurts so bad!! :angry::at-wits-end:

Been in hospital since last night with chest pains, not heart related, but they still have to check anyway. I just got back from passing a stress test with flying colors. I hope they let me out of here soon. Still don't have a diagnosis, but I think it is skeleto-muscular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sympathies to both of you!

I got sorta good news from my two shoulder falls. The doc doesn't think it's a torn rotator cuff--thinks I just have an inflamed bursa. I sure hope so--I don't want another golf season screwed up.

Well, after spending 36 hours in the hospital telling them it was NOT my heart, they ran me through every heart test they had and determined that it is "not my heart". Duhh!

They didn't really do anything except run up a pretty substantial bill and refer me to a Gastro Doc. I could have done that on my own. Besides, it is not my GI tract either. It is skeleto-muscular and if they will just refer me to a neurologist, we can get started fixing it. I suppose it will be another month of useless tests first.

Aargh! The large conference room next to my office must be full of people. They're on a conference call so they're talking loud too. Not only that, but they've turned the thermostat down in that room - probably because with a lot of people it gets warm - and that same thermostat controls the temperature in my office. I'm freezing! :angry:

I have a bulging disk in my neck and I cannot turn my head and now my right arm is completely numb and I just want the pain to stop! I spent half the day at the doctors, then getting xrays. They gave me some pain meds and a steriod to take but I want the pain to stop now it's giving me the worst headache and it just hurts so bad!! :angry::at-wits-end:

Been in hospital since last night with chest pains, not heart related, but they still have to check anyway. I just got back from passing a stress test with flying colors. I hope they let me out of here soon. Still don't have a diagnosis, but I think it is skeleto-muscular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sympathies to both of you!

I got sorta good news from my two shoulder falls. The doc doesn't think it's a torn rotator cuff--thinks I just have an inflamed bursa. I sure hope so--I don't want another golf season screwed up.

My goodness, is there something in the water? Hope all of you get feeling better. At least it's winter time?

My goodness, is there something in the water? Hope all of you get feeling better. At least it's winter time?

Everybody is falling apart duey!

Good thing they are all getting put back together ok.

Everybody is falling apart duey!

Good thing they are all getting put back together ok.

Lol, I hope so. And they can stay away from me for a while, hehe

I have actual work to do at work...What a concepte :D

No good deed goes unpunished. That's all.

Portion sizes on frozen lunch entree's. There's never enough. I just had a Chicken Parmasian (did I spell that right) with Spagetti meal. The last bite of Chicken was so good it left me wanting more. :sad:

Portion sizes on frozen lunch entree's. There's never enough. I just had a Chicken Parmasian (did I spell that right) with Spagetti meal. The last bite of Chicken was so good it left me wanting more. :sad:

Josh and I were having a conversation about frozen meals last night. As soon as you finish your meal you find yourself more hungry then you were before, it's like an appetizer not a meal. I know they are supposed to teach you about portion control but screw that I'm still hungry!

Josh and I were having a conversation about frozen meals last night. As soon as you finish your meal you find yourself more hungry then you were before, it's like an appetizer not a meal. I know they are supposed to teach you about portion control but screw that I'm still hungry!

You can make a meal out of it and just centralize the frozen meal. Have a salad beforehand with a lite dressing or a fruit cup for dessert :)

But you def. have to eat something with the frozen meal since they're only single servings...

You can make a meal out of it and just centralize the frozen meal. Have a salad beforehand with a lite dressing or a fruit cup for dessert :)

But you def. have to eat something with the frozen meal since they're only single servings...
I don't care for frozen meals ..I have to warm them up before eating...didn't realize that was unique.

I was saying the same thing, you can't just eat that alone and get full there has to be something with it. A piece of fruit, a salad, something otherwise you could starve.

:in-love: We must be made from the same mold. Most of the time that's just a tease. Portion control is for the birds. Give me enough to make me full.

Why don't you people eat real food and then you'd be satisfied. Frozen dinners are full of sodium and not healthy.

Why don't you people eat real food and then you'd be satisfied. Frozen dinners are full of sodium and not healthy.

Because I'm only 14 and I'm not allowed to use the stove and my parents hate me and don't cook for me. :laughing:

:in-love: We must be made from the same mold. Most of the time that's just a tease. Portion control is for the birds. Give me enough to make me full.

Think "Hungry Man" dinners. No portion control there. Or do what I used to do and cook two of them.:bananadance:

Because I'm only 14 and I'm not allowed to use the stove and my parents hate me and don't cook for me. :laughing:
SRS or whoever handles child abuse where you live.Or a new fangelled thing called a microwave.

SRS or whoever handles child abuse where you live.Or a new fangelled thing called a microwave.

Some stuff out of the microwave is soggy. :sick:

The worst part is that I eat small meals all day long just like everyone says you are supposed to do, but when it comes to dinner I am so hungry and I always over eat. I think a lot of it is because dinner is usually tastes so much better because it's so savory vs. my cottage cheese and fruit during the day.

Last edited:
Why is that the people that put up job postings on Craigslist have less of an education than what they are asking for from prospective employees?

Canadian Speaking Accouting Associate - (Fort Myers (Metro Parkway))

No such thing as "Canadian" language. It's French or English...grrrrrrrrr!

Why is that the people that put up job postings on Craigslist have less of an education than what they are asking for from prospective employees?

Canadian Speaking Accouting Associate - (Fort Myers (Metro Parkway))

No such thing as "Canadian" language. It's French or English...grrrrrrrrr!

maybe they need someone proficient in 'eh?'

The worst part is that I eat smalls meals all day long just like everyone says you are supposed to do, but when it comes to dinner I am so hungry and I always over eat. I think a lot of it is because dinner is usually tastes so much better because it's so savory vs. my cottage cheese and fruit during the day.

Hey Smallie - GG is pilfering the lunch you left in the company fridge again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back