The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice first half for the Saints. 21-6 and we get the ball to start the 2nd half.

So the Texans fired Kubiak after that Thurs night debacle in J'ville. He took out this full page ad out in the paper....wasn't happy with his HC decisions this year, but this is class & I wish him well.
zymejy3y.jpg

Tapping away on my iPhone

Nice gesture by Kubiak.

Cam needs to get something done.

For the record I dont think KC sucks

Nice turnaround from the past, sort of like Auburn

I just do not think they are as good as their record

Playoffs should tell the story, and maybe in a terrible AFC they have a shot

Let's see - Denver and KC both swept the NFC East, And since those are the only NFC teams they will meet before the Super Bowl, I don't see how how came to that conclusion. Both the AFC and the NFC have 9 teams at or below .500 Sort of hard to make any sort of definitive statement from that.

Let's see - Denver and KC both swept the NFC East, And since those are the only NFC teams they will meet before the Super Bowl, I don't see how how came to that conclusion. Both the AFC and the NFC have 9 teams at or below .500 Sort of hard to make any sort of definitive statement from that.

I'm a fan of the AFC, but the AFC blows this year.

IMO NFC has three teams at the top, SF, SEA, & NO. Maybe four if you count CAR. AFC has three NE, DEN & KC..maybe four if you count CIN....... I think today shows home field is going to be the key & both conf are pretty even. Gotta love parity.

Last edited:
Really like how well the Saints bounced back tonight against a good Carolina team. Complete domination.

So watching Sportscenter this morning was hysterical.

They were bitching about the hit on Gronk. I love what the NFL has become.

Hit the guy high and get a 50k fine.

Hit him low and you are a scumbag trying to end a guys career. What a sham.

They had to know this would be the result. The only spot left is the waist or lower. Even a good "shoulder" into a player is called a penalty.....NFL...No Fun League....

For what it's worth, I think the hit was total chicken sh_t. Ward wasn't willing to keep his head up and make a tackle. So he ducked his head and went low. Knowingly! Ward even said that he made a conscience decision to go low.

He didn't have the marbles to keep his head up and go chest to chest. Like he was taught since high school.

Romo getting all kinds of time right now.

Murray getting an early workout. Like it.

TD Dez!!!!

Perfect drive for Dallas.

Went to McDonald's today and got dinner.. In little mans happy meal was a Dallas cowboys toy.. It's a sign. We are winning tonight and going to the play off..offense looking good.. Lee is back..good stuff

For what it's worth, I think the hit was total chicken sh_t. Ward wasn't willing to keep his head up and make a tackle. So he ducked his head and went low. Knowingly! Ward even said that he made a conscience decision to go low.

He didn't have the marbles to keep his head up and go chest to chest. Like he was taught since high school.

Every DB on every team in the NFL makes the same hit. It's going to happen several times in every game, every weekend. Get over it.

Dallas D is nonexistent. Embarrassing.

Brandon Marshall = stud

Dallas D is nonexistent. Embarrassing.

Brandon Marshall = stud

They really are embarrassing to watch. I was hoping Sean Lee being back would be a major boost but that hasn't happened yet. It's early though.

Every DB on every team in the NFL makes the same hit. It's going to happen several times in every game, every weekend. Get over it.

No. Every time, every game, every play it happens it's a chicken scratch play. Risk a man's career because you don't have the grapefruits to form tackle? Gutless.

No. Every time, every game, every play it happens it's a chicken scratch play. Risk a man's career because you don't have the grapefruits to form tackle? Gutless.

Id like to see what you would do going full speed at a guy who's 6'7 250 coming at you going full speed. Db's have been making that tackle for years. Not just because of the new rules. Ask mike doss and Willis McGahee. It happens. There is never any ill intent. These players may want to beat the opponent more than just about anything, but no one is out there trying to end careers

9 under with wind chill. ..that's kinda cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back