What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:act-up:With our cold winter upon us..I went out and bought 3 dozen plastic golf balls. I use those to hit into a net..and hit when the weather warms up around 40 or so.. The "real" golf ball will crack in the cold weather..and the vibration is too hard on my hands.. The plastic ball makes it easier to find, and easier in cold weather for me. Ball flight ( even though 40 or 50yards) is pretty accurate to what I hit on the course

and yes..went to walmart..and I bought them out...:)

mm

Tried to play golf, went to three different courses and they were all closed. It's only 30 :(.

My course closes below freezing all the time.

My course closes below freezing all the time.

as long as there is one customer before 10 am, my course stays open all day no matter what the temp is.

as long as there is one customer before 10 am, my course stays open all day no matter what the temp is.

Our super doesn't want people on frozen greens.

Played 18, thp.

I received my swing analysis/1st lesson at Golftec today. So far so good. It was incredible to see my swing on video and get a sense of where I'm at compared to better swings. My numbers are ok but we clearly saw my takeaway as being my biggest mistake. I literally yank the club immediately to the inside. I get away with it on the irons but my driver is Hook City. I'm excited to see improvement after making just a couple of adjustments. You can check out my after swing (the before swing is too ugly to post :act-up:).

Last edited:
Keep refreshing the #Granddady updates thread

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

You and me both...All day long

So much fun in there today. I'm exhausted from following along, and all I did was sit at my desk.

Went down to the range in the basement and hits balls tonight. Started really being relaxed with my body and wow that made a huge difference. Was hitting some solide shots tonight. Wish I could have been on the course to see the real results, but you work with what you got.

Just THPing all day...Mostly just in #TheGrandaddy thread. Now just more THPing and Big Break later.

Put the adapter in this bad boy for my AMP Cell
hasy2u7y.jpg

Tapping away on my iPhone

Lived vicariously through the Dream Team!

Lived vicariously through the Dream Team!

As did I. I've never been more excited to get updates on golf scores.. It was epic... Love me some thp .

Spent most my free time following the Granddaddy thread.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

You and me both...All day long

So much fun in there today. I'm exhausted from following along, and all I did was sit at my desk.

And doesnt look like ill het much work done tomorrow either. So great watching these guys have a superior experience and seeing the updates have me nervous as hell! Living vicariously through these guys since theres white crap on the ground here

Went to Golfsmith to putz around with the Smart Square putter, I liked the feel of it but they only had one right handed one and it was short.

A little living room practice focusing on my wrists during takeaway, and top of backswing.

Granddad thread took up most of my day. Put together a Vine after it was over.

I also booked my golfing/excessive drinking trip to Daytona over New Years. :drinks:

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Thp'd and followed along with #granddaddy then putted a little while on my birdie ball with my new m6! Homina homina homina...

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back