The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I was going to drive but I found flights for only slightly more then gas and wear on my vehicle. Did you price tickets at all?

Negative. From where though?

I've been pricing out of Detroit. Been finding sub $200 tickets and for time savings its well worth the little extra money.

I've been pricing out of Detroit. Been finding sub $200 tickets and for time savings its well worth the little extra money.

I'll have to price it out. I got a focus so 35+ mpg is nice

Yeah, I was figuring about 23 mpg in my vehicle. Big difference!

You have me intrigued now. Going to Google to get exact mileage

Thinking driving is gonna work better for me by far..
esyhu9y8.jpg

Thinking driving is gonna work better for me by far..
esyhu9y8.jpg
Yeah, at $3.25 a gallon it would be right around $100 bucks round trip for you. It was going to cost me closer to $150. For $50 and 7 hrs of time I'm flying!

Yeah, at $3.25 a gallon it would be right around $100 bucks round trip for you. It was going to cost me closer to $150. For $50 and 7 hrs of time I'm flying!

Yea it would be 2.5 hours just to Detroit.. I don't mind driving though. Leave plenty early. Get there for an early round hopefully

Still there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about how awesome this trip is going to be. I can't wait to be inside and tour the actual SeeMore HQ. I'm not sure I've fully wrapped my head around that yet. One thing I hope I get to do is to meet Alex and personally thank him for the way he has treated me. I know putting is one of the weaker points in my game and I'm really hoping that they can fix what needs to be and fit me for the best putter for my game!

Also the more I think about the more unsure I get about flying vs driving which I will have to converse with others about their plans and see what the best/smartest way to get there is.

We are looking forward to this one as well. Its going to be a special event.

We are looking forward to this one as well. Its going to be a special event.

Damn right!

Please tell me MC putter orders are due after this event. :)

Still bummed I am not going to be part of this one. So many great events and so little time. I can't wait to follow along.

I wanted in this too! But with my schedule now and less thp time, I missed it. It's no ones fault but my own.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Can't wait guys its going to be a awesome weekend. Hopefully my putting game will be awesome after this so I can shine at the Indy invitational.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Well SW finally opened up the fares for this date. And it's about what I thought. $385 RT

So driving looks like its still a go for me. If any of you NJ/PA boys still want to carpool from Baltimore, my original offer stands.

I know there are some awesome events taking place before this one and they should get a lot of attention rightfully so.

But I have a feeling come mid to late May, this one will really pick up some serious chatter.

Also the more I think about the more unsure I get about flying vs driving which I will have to converse with others about their plans and see what the best/smartest way to get there is.
I still think a road trip is a viable option. We didn't get a chance to talk about it this weekend, but my biggest hesitation in driving, is that I'm taking a golf trip to Pittsburgh the week prior--and driving. Not sure I want to spend 36 hours in the car over 10 days. Still definitely an option though.

I still think a road trip is a viable option. We didn't get a chance to talk about it this weekend, but my biggest hesitation in driving, is that I'm taking a golf trip to Pittsburgh the week prior--and driving. Not sure I want to spend 36 hours in the car over 10 days. Still definitely an option though.

I just checked prices on airfare. They're pretty damn steep for me. I'll definitely leaning towards driving right now, but definitely more time to ponder ideas.

I just checked prices on airfare. They're pretty damn steep for me. I'll definitely leaning towards driving right now, but definitely more time to ponder ideas.

Meet up with caa beat

I wanted in this too! But with my schedule now and less thp time, I missed it. It's no ones fault but my own.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

THP will be here when you get more time buddy. Job comes first.

Meet up with caa beat

I plan on seeing/getting who would be interested on road tripping. Definitely looking like Pete and I will be. Still hoping I can convince Ricky to come!

I plan on seeing/getting who would be interested on road tripping. Definitely looking like Pete and I will be. Still hoping I can convince Ricky to come!
MudFlap expressed some interest in driving as well.

MudFlap expressed some interest in driving as well.

Yep I remember him expressing interest as well. Heck gas money split between 3 ways will be dirt cheap. Not to mention everyone driving a few hours it'll be an easy trip in my opinion.

Back