Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Wow. 6 seconds is much tougher to work with than 15! Good luck everyone!

Wow. 6 seconds is much tougher to work with than 15! Good luck everyone!

Anytime the Brahma Bull is present it's a win!

You don't have to be an Einstein to use @ClevelandGolf SmartSquare dual axis alignment!
@hackersparadise #THPMC https://t.co/NhUahqKnyf

Hope everyone likes it!
This looks a lot like my Callaway entry (1st contest). I hope you have better luck with the concept than I did, CJ!

Here's my entry!

Nice job matt

The more I look at those blades the more I want to represent Cleveland. Not to mention I know for a fact Deano isn't man enough to rock a flat brim for Cleveland and we all know I'd rock em with pride!

The more I look at those blades the more I want to represent Cleveland. Not to mention I know for a fact Deano isn't man enough to rock a flat brim for Cleveland and we all know I'd rock em with pride!

Haha
I'll do whatever the sponsor asks of me

Last minute, but getting it in. Weather did not cooperate and had to try my luck with a right handed Smart Square.

Last minute, but getting it in. Weather did not cooperate and had to try my luck with a right handed Smart Square.

Love it bud! Sorry about bailing last minute like you said, damn weather.

Love it bud! Sorry about bailing last minute like you said, damn weather.

No worries at all!! Literally took me an hour to get out of Henrietta and then about 30 minutes to get home.

Brain is absolutely fried this week. I am fully aware that using a little girl as cute as her is cheating but it's all I got right now. This was literally the only idea that came to my pea brain. Good luck to everybody that entered. You guys all brought it again!

Brain is absolutely fried this week. I am fully aware that using a little girl as cute as her is cheating but it's all I got right now. This was literally the only idea that came to my pea brain. Good luck to everybody that entered. You guys all brought it again!

That's awesome. I didn't see any rules about no adorable children ...

Nice!!

My kid is 16 and not so cute.

Jordan Jordan Jordan

So shameless

I LOVE IT

Cleveland Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Here ya go! Glad I don't have to compete against you guys.

Last edited:
Jordan Jordan Jordan

So shameless

I LOVE IT

I know dude. This is the only place I've ever posted anything of her. I'm so opposed to putting pictures of her on Facebook and what not. It was either this or nothing. I debated for a while and knew I had to support the event in any way. I'm going to show this to her one day and tell her I used her for every bit of her cuteness that I could haha.

I know dude. This is the only place I've ever posted anything of her. I'm so opposed to putting pictures of her on Facebook and what not. It was either this or nothing. I debated for a while and knew I had to support the event in any way. I'm going to show this to her one day and tell her I used her for every bit of her cuteness that I could haha.

Id borrow a child to get into the mc ...chance of a lifetime..kids , puppies, bunny rabbits its all good ?.lol

I love all the last minute entries, way to go y'all!

Smithfaced that is great, haha

Back