The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

This event is so embedded in my daily thoughts I feel like I am ate up. I have made a huge commitment in my game to improve and should I get in I will be more than ready to play some great golf.

THPer's improvising in Round 2 of last years MC! Great stuff and can't wait to see 2014.
yhunygeg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart never pounds when I'm standing over a tee box. I lean on that when I think about #THPMC 14. But afterwards, watching other people stand on the tee box, I feel it beat like it's going to come out of my chest while I watch other people tee off. I think I'll make it alright, but I hope I'm the first one or two to tee off.

My heart never pounds when I'm standing over a tee box. I lean on that when I think about #THPMC 14. But afterwards, watching other people stand on the tee box, I feel it beat like it's going to come out of my chest while I watch other people tee off. I think I'll make it alright, but I hope I'm the first one or two to tee off.

I can tell you there were guys there that have played in plenty of big events but they will all tell you that they have never been as nervous as they were on the first tee at the Morgan Cup.

I'm 3 out of 4 hitting the fairway at True Blue, but still haven't hit the first fairway in the competition rounds at Caledonia.....both times I was pretty spent from a tough morning match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Play it safe and hit a 7 iron lol

The first tee is all about having a good follow trough and a pose for the camera, but if you want to finish that hole with a birdie or a par, just let the big dog eat. It's not a monster length hole, but it's long enough, with some serious hazards.

I'm "lucky" I can't hit a 3-wood for my life, so the driver is my only choice from the tee :D

The first tee is all about having a good follow trough and a pose for the camera, but if you want to finish that hole with a birdie or a par, just let the big dog eat. It's not a monster length hole, but it's long enough, with some serious hazards.

I'm "lucky" I can't hit a 3-wood for my life, so the driver is my only choice from the tee :D

I'll have to remember that if I ever get a chance.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I think I'm the opposite on this one.. I wanna see everyone else's tee shots so I'd prefer to be near the back of the tee times.. first off and I won't get to cheer on and clap for the other guys/gals

As far as the tee shot goes...it's simple in theory... right before you start your routine just say the sport center jingle to yourself...smile and grip it and rip it...

I've been thinking a lot about this event and what it would mean to me.
I've watched the rounds of last years cup. Hoping someday I'd be able to feel those feelings.

I strive to improve, to get my game in shape so that I can represent THP, My sponsoring company,myself, and my hard work well.

I want to be this years dcbrad, going from a high handicapper to a Morgan Cup participant!

I want to be part of a team, to work to a goal, together.
Work together, support one another, support the site, the sponsors, and THP.

Making new friends, gaining family, making memories, and working and supporting a goal would be pretty dang cool!

I've watched the rounds of last years cup. Hoping someday I'd be able to feel those feelings.

I strive to improve, to get my game in shape so that I can represent THP, My sponsoring company,myself, and my hard work well.

I want to be this years dcbrad, going from a high handicapper to a Morgan Cup participant!

Making new friends, gaining family, making memories, and working and supporting a goal would be pretty dang cool!

This is what it is all about MS. It is indescribable and I hope you get to experience it.

I want to be this years dcbrad, going from a high handicapper to a Morgan Cup Champ!

FIFY.... :alien:

I know you can do it CJ, keep up the hard work!

This is what it is all about MS. It is indescribable and I hope you get to experience it.

Totally agree. There is so much that's a part of the Morgan Cup, the work you put in on your game, cheering on your friends in their progress, bonding with your team, making so many new friends. It's an awesome experience, just awesome.

Seeing the play by play and announcements in the grandaddy brought me back to this past years Morgan Cup and gave me chills for what we have to look forward to in 2014.

Totally agree. There is so much that's a part of the Morgan Cup, the work you put in on your game, cheering on your friends in their progress, bonding with your team, making so many new friends. It's an awesome experience, just awesome.

I spend moments in thought every day about this possibility.

Seeing the play by play and announcements in the grandaddy brought me back to this past years Morgan Cup and gave me chills for what we have to look forward to in 2014.

The MC is just about all I daydream of.

I'm still smiling.

The MC is why I am on a diet. It is why I am going to be a single digit handicap by the time it hits. It is why I am not scared to ask for help in coming up with ideas for the social media contests. Its what I am thinking about as I follow the gauntlet and imagining what the MC will be like. I want the pressure. I want to be first off the tee. I want the putt to be on me for my team to win. Reading all of this gets me pumped! Now to get creative and get in.

The MC is just about all I daydream of.

I'm still smiling.

You and me both. Looking forward to the journey and everything that goes with it

Love seeing you guys so excited for it. It really is something special.

It is why I am not scared to ask for help in coming up with ideas for the social media contests.

Wow! I should try this!
Not very creative, seems like in uphill climb trying to come up with that golden idea for contests.

The MC is why I am on a diet. It is why I am going to be a single digit handicap by the time it hits. It is why I am not scared to ask for help in coming up with ideas for the social media contests. Its what I am thinking about as I follow the gauntlet and imagining what the MC will be like. I want the pressure. I want to be first off the tee. I want the putt to be on me for my team to win. Reading all of this gets me pumped! Now to get creative and get in.

Hope you get in, man. The effort you've put in is amazing so far.

I know it has already been said before but when do we need to be under 18 for a handicap. I am at 24 for the winter months and just want to know if I should enter the contests anyway?

I know it has already been said before but when do we need to be under 18 for a handicap. I am at 24 for the winter months and just want to know if I should enter the contests anyway?

You need to be an 18 or better by the time the event starts, I believe.

Just need to commit to your game and get it under an 18 by next July

Cleveland entries are in the bag. I would assume Bridgestone is next on tap. No matter the vehicle do entry, I hope everyone comes out in support and for two more spots.

If you want in the Morgan Cup every opportunity needs to be taken advantage of. Each of the give OEMs is going to put their back into for each and every member of the 2014 event.

If your holding out for a particular sponsor, don't. The spots in this event are special and will be filled by special people. Keep creativity flowing and rewards will be given.

Back