#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

Pic of myself getting the Callaway boys their retreat setup when the battle is over :deadhorse:. I had to clean it up a bit as there will be so many of them coming in here from their butt whupping on the golf course.

You heard it from OG himself , he doesnt prepare the Wood shed on a whim you know #DreamTeam for the win!!!!!

Come on boys!!! Get er done! Just dropping in for a quick update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATL is about to be 2 up through 4 and jlukes is 3 down through 3 heading to the green on his 4th hole. Jlukes isn't out of this hole yet.

ATL is kicking some major arse right now. And Jlukes already knows how to come back from an early deficit. #DreamTeam

hyrybesu.jpg

Ethan just misses a putt on #5. Jlukes putts next. Let's go Joe!

Is it wrong I just told everyone here at work to be quiet as there was an important putt about to be taken......

The two captains teeing off on 4

tanymajy.jpg
These pictures are ridiculous. What's the carry over that water?? The pics probably make it look farther than it is...

Come on dream team!

Did Sabella bring his fishing rod today?

One down to Pete.

Haha no. One is the pro they are playing with (every group is a 5 some) and one is JB.
2 singles matches & a club pro = pressure

ehy5agej.jpg

I'm never leaving here. Ever.

Dan is 1 dn to sabella but dans playing well and just said to me "I'm good. I have him a gift on the last hole, but I'm playing well and I've got this."

Back