#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

I may not have posted, but I have been following the threads for the last couple of days and all I can say is this has been an awesome event for everyone involved

It has to be said that without the hard work that JB and GG put in with Callaway that this would never have happened and I think a very special thanks has to go to them to allow all of us to be a part of something special

Congratulations to the ZooCrew but also to the DreamTeam for for doing everyone proud and I look forward to the return match

I hope the #DreamTeam focuses on finishing strong and doesn't come on here to update us. It was a blast to follow and I want to see them rack up some points!

Awesome couple of days on THP fellas. Thank you to the DreamTeamers for all your dedication. You should be proud.
I'm amazed at the creativeness and vision of JB, Morgan, Harry and others at both THP, Callaway and the courses that helped put this together.

Simply a spectacular golfing event, and that description doesn't even do it justice.

Congrats to the #zoocrew on the victory. Proud if the #dreamteam for fighting to the end. We will get them next year.

Congrats to the Zoocrew for a hard fought win and Congrats to the #DreamTeam for an amazing event...you guys deserve everybit of it!!

keep-calm-and-wait-till-next-year-1.png

I know that slogan! I'm a CUBS fan! :p

I got back in from playing a golf match about 30 minutes ago and just read all of the day's postings. One of the disadvantages of catching up after the action is that you cannot post your reactions as you're reading what has already happened. But, it was still exciting to take it all in and not skip to the end. I thoroughly enjoyed the last couple of days following along and can't thank THP, Callaway Golf and the Dream Team and Zoo Crew for making all of this possible.

Congrats to Callaway for winning the first ever Grandaddy of them All. But, congrats go to everyone involved on one of the most amazing events ever. I'm proud of our boys for the way they fought, and there were matches that could have gone either way on both days. Both teams should be proud of their play.

Thanks again THP and Callaway, Harry, we'll be back with a vengeance next year!

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Congrats to the #ZooCrew and all the #THPers on a great couple days of golf. It was fun to follow along and I really loved the pictures.
Glad you all got to experience it. We'll be back armed with experience, knowledge and hunger next year #ZooCrew! :)

Congrats to all that competed, well done.

Congratulations to the #zoocrew on the victory. Great job #DreamTeam and way to make your THP family extremely proud of you all. This even has been absolutely incredible to follow all week. Thank you to Callaway for providing such an incredible experience to our brothers and to all of us following from home.

:clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp:

Good job #DreamTeam. Still #1 in our hearts

Heck of an effort by the #Dreamteam, why to go guys! Loved following this the entire time! Awesome! Thanks to the #zoocrew, Callaway, and THP for coming up with an EPIC event! The Thread Information numbers ALONE should tell you how epic this event is and was! As I type this, (45 members and 45 guests) are viewing this page, THAT is awesome! I look forward to next years event and hope to have a shot at the #zoocrew for myself! Love me some Callaway and THP!

Congrats to the #ZooCrew!!! And way to compete #DreamTeam!!! We are proud of you guys!!! This thread has been absolute blast following. Thanks to Callaway for sponsoring such an incredible event. We will get 'em next year!!!

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Congrats to the zoo crew and great job by the dream team representing THP!

I know that each of you had the absolute time of your lives and it was a pleasure to watch from afar. Outstanding job by setting the standard for this event to build off of moving forward!

I honestly couldn't be more proud of you all. An experience of a lifetime and you all did THP proud!

Harry closed out hawk on 17.

Hard fought match going 2 and 1.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Congratulations to our #DreamTeam (Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18)! This thread is one of the best I've ever read through on THP. Thank you!
The updates, the support of the team from THP, the fun competitive spirit, the truly awesome support from Callaway and the #zoocrew, .... over-the-top! Standing ovation to all!!! :clapp::clapp:......and many more!

Congrats guys! Sounds like it was a blast no matter the result. Wait to represent THP with pride!

Congratulations to the #Zoocrew for taking the #Grandaddy in a hard fought battle by all participants. You were phenomenal hosts, you pulled out all of the stops for our #DreamTeam fellas, and we ALL thank you for it! But remember - we won't forget this, and we'll be back with a vengeance next go round.

#DreamTeam, you can hold your heads up high - everyone had to grind, and everyone represented THP so damn well! Plus, what an experience, on one of the most gorgeous courses I've ever seen...and this is from a computer screen! Not to mention the fitting, tour of HQ, being able to pick the brains of R&D...I could go on and on. Wow, what a follow this has been!

Couldn't be happier for the effort the DreamTeam gave today.

Enjoy the rest of this true once in a lifetime experience.

Back