#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

What a great venue, such beautiful golf courses. Congrats to the Zoo Crew on the win. Thank you Callaway for the grand event you put on for these guys. THP team gallant effort - thanks for representing us so well. GolferGal thanks for all of the pictures and updates, it was almost as good as being there. Thanks to everyone involved for the very entertaining week.

Harry closed out hawk on 17.

Way to fight hard Hawk, almost took it the full distance which I'm sure is not easy against Harry. Well done Captain!

This has been a blast to follow. Congrats #ZooCrew on the win, congrats #DreamTeam on a hard fought battle. Thanks to you all for allowing the rest of us to follow along and share in #TheGrandaddy of them all.

There aint no quit in Kevin!

How did tyler and Paul end up?

So freaking proud of all you guys. Both #Dreamteam and #ZooCrew You guys ALL handled yourselves like gentlemen (and ladies) on and off the course and made this an event to remember for the ages. Unreal how amazing this event was.

I won 2 & 1. It was an ugly golf competition!!!!

#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

Kevin is the man! Dan you played well all weekend. Tyler you had them on there toes. Atl what a battle bro. Jlukes bombing drives. Pkielwa... You battled too buddy. Texas way to represent brother!

Hawk you led your team well dude. I would follow you into battle and work my arse off to win for you.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

We lost, but strangely I don't feel like a Loser. What an incredible experience

uzazysud.jpg

Drain patch earned with a 35ft Eagle putt

Congrats on the victory today Paul!

Congrats #zoocrew on a job well done.

Congrats #DreamTeam on an even better job throughout this journey. Something very special happened here over the last few days. Well done boys!

Congrats to #zoocrew on a hard fought victory! Needless to say everyone were winners. #dreamteam, callawaygolf, THP put on an incredible event and this thread was banannas! I cannot wait to have a shot at next years #Grandaddy!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

We lost, but strangely I don't feel like a Loser. What an incredible experience

uzazysud.jpg

Drain patch earned with a 35ft Eagle putt

That's awesome man!

congrats to the #ZooCrew. Man couldn't be happier or prouder of Hawk and the #DreamTeam. This event was incredible and you all did one hell of a job promoting it and keeping us up to date while you were doing battle.

Man what a week. To the Zoocrew, Congrats. As for the Dreamteam...hold your head high. You have lost the initial battle but not the war. Your golf game received one hell of a jolt Over the last several months. You all are truly winners and I am proud of all of you. Captain Hawk...amazing job assisting the guys with their preparation!

Been one heck of a follow and I can't wait to read the recaps from the event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all, want to congratulate the ZooCrew on their win.

Secondly, want to thank JB and GG on their amazing coverage and up-to-date scoring.

Then finally, I want to thank the Dreamteam for their amazing run. You 8 represented THP at this inaugural #TheGrandaddy event better than any of us could have ever imagined. You fought hard and battled until the end, but most of all, you stayed connected with all of us and bonded as a team. As the threads grew, you could just see that you represented what THP is all about, not just a group of golfers getting together, but a group of friends having the time of their lives, no matter how far each of you travelled. I don't think anyone could have hand picked a better team to represent the forum and want to congratulate all of you on a job well done and represented us in an event that I'm sure none of us will forget. I know a lot of us who were not even there sat at our desk or phones and just had huge smiles across our faces because we knew there were 8 friends out in California representing THP and making all of us proud.

Hold your head up high gentlemen and enjoy a cold one, you all deserve it.

not sure I can say anything that has not already been said....so CONGRATS to everyone!!!

My phone is about to die, but I wanted to post quickly. Full review/recap coming, likely in multiple parts.

I cannot thank Callaway and THP enough for letting me participate in this event. This is singlehandedly the best golfing experience I've ever had. Ever. Without question. Every minute of this has been far more than I ever deserve, and I will be thinking fondly of this week for decades.

Seriously, this is awesome.

Back