Status
Not open for further replies.
spies have been using undetectable weapons probably before the 60s

spies have been using undetectable weapons probably before the 60s

No doubt, but 3D printing would mean that it's not just government backed spies who can do it.

I don't think this is anything we have to worry about now, but 5 years ago if you were told you could print a gun, and it could be used even once, would you believe it? Now take restrictions off of developing that technology. Not something I want to see.

I started reloading less than a year ago. I wanted to be able to build rounds for some old Winchesters that you can't buy ammo for or it's too cost prohibitive to buy. I was also sick of not being able to shoot because there was never any ammo on the shelf. Since I've started it's really become an obsession. Very much like golf used to be for me. I've bought some equipment that is designed to dial in ammo that probably not necessary. I was telling the guy that got me into reloading today and told him some of the stuff I've bought and been researching lately. He just started laughing. He said "I might have the most accurate ammo ever made. Too bad it will never matter because you're one of the worst shots I've ever seen." What a Peckerhead, huh? Oh well, I'm having fun doing and learning more all the time.

I love reloading. My friend always gives me a hard time because I'm always messing with stuff to make it better.

just got back from the range and gun shop
bought a windowed pmag and shot about 50rds thru the new gun
flawless
decent groupings from 10 ft to 21 ft
still no luck on finding a 9mm bore mop

thought I would share my buddies' home defense kit, I know I'm jealous haha

1450981_10202059374582451_1572666193_n.jpg

thought I would share my buddies' home defense kit, I know I'm jealous haha

1450981_10202059374582451_1572666193_n.jpg

What's he think of the Kriss Vector? The local shop had one a few months ago but it sold right away. I didn't even get a chance to pick it up. Is that a Kel Tec KSG?

What's he think of the Kriss Vector? The local shop had one a few months ago but it sold right away. I didn't even get a chance to pick it up. Is that a Kel Tec KSG?

yes sir, Kel Tec KSG, twin "magazines" for 14 rounds! I think he likes the Kriss Vector, it's a sweet gun. I would love to have a "pistol" like that haha.

This guy just came into my local gun store

S&W 1911. 2 magazines and novak night sights.
1504108_699965536701905_195956417_n.jpg

This guy just came into my local gun store

S&W 1911. 2 magazines and novak night sights.
1504108_699965536701905_195956417_n.jpg

That guy would probably be leaving my local gun store, love the look of the 1911 just never could find one priced good enough that I could take it home

id love one too but money is a problem haha

hey im looking for a new carry piece somewhere in the size of a ruger Lc9 but without the crappy trigger.

Guns....

hey im looking for a new carry piece somewhere in the size of a ruger Lc9 but without the crappy trigger.

S&W shield, with apex upgrades, a new trigger should be coming out for the shield, I love my apex tigger in the full size M&P

S&W shield, with apex upgrades, a new trigger should be coming out for the shield, I love my apex tigger in the full size M&P

I haven't shot one but everything I've read days the Shield's stick trigger is good. Seriously considering getting rid of my PF9 in favor of the Shield.

Im tired of most of the carry designed guns having long stiff triggers. Mine right now is great but only in .22 lr.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't shot one but everything I've read days the Shield's stick trigger is good. Seriously considering getting rid of my PF9 in favor of the Shield.

Yeah the new trigger design is so much better than the full size M&P, it wouldn't hurt to add an apex carry kit.

I am looking hard at a .45 but have some thoughts. I want a Colt Commander in a bad way but am thinking I should just buy a strait up full size 1911 because I just love the looks. I did shoot a Kimber 1911 and thought it was crap. I am not worried about cost, I just want a reliable, good looking, .45 that will take a beating. So what to do, no polymer .45 as of now...

Guns....

I am looking hard at a .45 but have some thoughts. I want a Colt Commander in a bad way but am thinking I should just buy a strait up full size 1911 because I just love the looks. I did shoot a Kimber 1911 and thought it was crap. I am not worried about cost, I just want a reliable, good looking, .45 that will take a beating. So what to do, no polymer .45 as of now...

Get the full size 1911, don't get a kimber haha, they've had some lemons recently. What I recommend is a Smith & Wesson 1911, or a Springfield mil spec 1911. You'll be looking at about 1200-1500 for a good 1911, BUT, there is also the option of buying a Les Baer 1911, why start at 1800 (a few hundred more) but they are custom hand made, and are accurate machines. That gun is one you can leave as a family heirloom because it will out last you and me. I will be buying one to leave to my children later in life.

From experience, shorter 1911s aren't as easy to control as a full size, and full size 1911s are just accurate as heck. I also really like the Sig 1911s

Last edited:
so i went to the range today and some goon was in the bay next to us trying to impress this chick. "teaching" her how to shoot his AR15 that he "built" blah blah blah
he even went as far as to show her some "armor piercing" rounds he had in a magazine. this airhead chick had no clue what he was talking about lol
so i asked him if he was running 223 thru it and he gave me a really short yeah... like i was interrupting his game or cockblocking. i just laughed. range ninja
even my girl was laughing at them

then i went to walmart and 2 guys cut in front of me at the ammo counter. 1st guy gets 4 boxes (limit is 3) then the other guy takes the last 100rd box of 9mm when he knew i was in front of him. told the guy working there that maybe he should ask who was next before just doling out ammo to the closest guy to him. had spend $10 more on ammo cuz of that incident... i wasnt happy

yes sir, Kel Tec KSG, twin "magazines" for 14 rounds! I think he likes the Kriss Vector, it's a sweet gun. I would love to have a "pistol" like that haha.

Negative that's a UTAS-15, the KSG has its magazines beneath the barrel. This one has its magazines above the barrel and are reputed to be horrible, although some have had really good luck with them.

so i went to the range today and some goon was in the bay next to us trying to impress this chick. "teaching" her how to shoot his AR15 that he "built" blah blah blah
he even went as far as to show her some "armor piercing" rounds he had in a magazine. this airhead chick had no clue what he was talking about lol
so i asked him if he was running 223 thru it and he gave me a really short yeah... like i was interrupting his game or cockblocking. i just laughed. range ninja
even my girl was laughing at them

then i went to walmart and 2 guys cut in front of me at the ammo counter. 1st guy gets 4 boxes (limit is 3) then the other guy takes the last 100rd box of 9mm when he knew i was in front of him. told the guy working there that maybe he should ask who was next before just doling out ammo to the closest guy to him. had spend $10 more on ammo cuz of that incident... i wasnt happy

Call a manager and tell them you aren't happy with their service.

Well if you get to the point you will look at Polymer, then Glock 30 Gen 4, Glock 21 Gen 4, or Glock 30S (if you can find one) would not do you wrong.

sig P220 would be my first choice for all metal .45 that's not a 1911

CZ makes a hell of a .45 in the CZ 97
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lDgWEpc_ls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back