#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

Driving back to Carlsbad, and I don't wanna leave. At all. Callaway and The Hideaway were beyond welcoming and awesome. Our pro that played with us, Dan, said this: "There's always 40 or 50 people that all try to find a way to make your time enjoyable." I'd say missions successful.

Tapping all the way to the #Grandaddy for the Green and White!

Hats off to both teams for a great competition. All credit to the ZooCrew for the win.

Lots of credit to the DreamTeam for MONTHS of hard work. Great job by Captain Hawk on really pulling this team together. Just think it took a group of 9 players who have daily access to the best equipment and facilities that you could Ask for to beat them.

Thanks to JB, GG and everyone at Callaway for making this event not only happen, but exceed everyone's expectations. And for bringing it back again next year.

Thanks for letting us ride along with all the great coverage.

Congrats #DreamTeam on repping THP like champs.

Congrats to the #zoocrew on some excellent golf. You earned that belt. But don't get too comfortable with it. It's coming home next year!

Your woodshed wisdom never fails to amaze and delight me OG! Socrates is not even close to your league!! :worship:

Awwwww you're too sweet Lee! I have no doubt the Dream Team left it all on the field er course today and that makes them true champions. The zoo crew, you guys will always be champs because of the way you treat folks :clapp:

I just spat out my drink.

That is legendary.

Congrats to everyone. It was so exciting to follow along in this thread like we were there ourselves. JB and GG and Callaway taking it to another level with this event. So happy for the THP'ers involved and to those that weren't. I'm sure the competition to get in next year will be intense.

No. Greg Sabella shot his 65 out there today and then drove separately.

LOL....Wow! And you're still on the bus with everyone!

ole Greg must be liquored up :drinks::D. Next year these boys will take ya arse to the woodshed :deadhorse:

Congrats to the Zoocrew.

The Dreamteam came out a winner regardless of the outcome. A tour of the Callaway facility, 14 brand new fitted clubs and the Hideaway!! You guys are the big winners and paved the way for future THPers to experience the Grandaddy. This is arguably the #2 event of the year and it exceeded my expectations.

JB and GG absolutely killed it with this event and the coverage. Thanks for all the hard work and providing those 8 guys with an experience of a lifetime. The Grandaddy was a hit!!!

Sabella's head is huge right now after that 65. But it could be due to hitting it on the door too.

That's a Jrod quote

Only fuel to the fire, Sabella...better watch out next year.

I was going to say that Sabella deserved that belt after playing the way he did.

After that though, all I can say is #StayClassy

No big head. Just a bunch of good 9 irons today. Ricky:bobby played good today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, AWESOME shooting today, that's flat out scary impressive.

SO enjoyed reading and following with this, such and amazing amazing amazing event with equally amazing people in it on both sides.

Driving back to Carlsbad, and I don't wanna leave. At all.

Based on the weather waiting for you here, I wouldn't want to leave either.

I just laughed out loud at Greg Sabella's post. When you shoot 7 under, you can post that.

Hysterical

yra2aryh.jpg

And it's over. Pretty emotional day. Gave it all I had!

Good your head up high. You and the boys traveled cross country to their home turf and gave it all you had.

Redemption is on the way...#TheGrandaddy2014

awesome coverage! really nice round by greg and good win for the zoocrew but dreamteam put up a hell of a fight. nice job guys looking foward even more to #theking now!

Back