#TheGrandaddy Recap Thread & Special Announcement

JMAN was built to captain this team!!! Congrats

Congrats Jman! Get that belt back!!!

Wow what a surprise. ..congrats james

JMAN Congrats to the new 2014 Grandaddy Captain for THP!

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Congratulations J.Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hearing James be announced the captain makes me want in that much more. Holy cow!

That is a testament to how well the #DreamTeam did in all aspects representing THP, Callaway and the entire event. You guys make me want in the next one that much more.

Congrats Jman. :clapp: You will do a great job and take all their arses to the woodshed next year :deadhorse:

I hung out with James over a weekend and based on that limited time could say he will make a great captain. He was a lot of fun to play with, encouraging and has a deadly short game. This is great news for THP!

Congrats James. Looking forward to meeting you next month and hopefully playing beside you in the next Grandaddy of them all!!!!

Congrats JMAN! Perfect fit for next year !

That's a Great choice for the capt of the 2014 Dreamteam! Congrats Jman that's awesome!!!

Again, congrats to Jman as he will make a great captain for this and do THP proud.

This week has been a blur and I have had the time if my life. As Joe said, my mind has been blown and it will take a bit to get everything collected and to write a review that is worth this whole week. The Callaway guys and lady were some of the nicest people I have ever met and I can say I have made 9 new friends for life.

This weekend has solidified why I am such a huge fan of Callaway and you probably won't see another club from any other company in my bag, ever. These guys get it and if you ever talk with one of them, you will get it as well. Can't thank them enough for everything they have done for us. I am eternally grateful.

Congrats, James!!! I am truly excited and happy for you!!! You are a most excellent choice to captain the next DreamTeam. Gonna work on my game and try hard to be there with (just like hundreds and hundreds of other THPer's).

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Again, congrats to Jman as he will make a great captain for this and do THP proud.

This week has been a blur and I have had the time if my life. As Joe said, my mind has been blown and it will take a bit to get everything collected and to write a review that is worth this whole week. The Callaway guys and lady were some of the nicest people I have ever met and I can say I have made 9 new friends for life.

This weekend has solidified why I am such a huge fan of Callaway and you probably won't see another club from any other company in my bag, ever. These guys get it and if you ever talk with one of them, you will get it as well. Can't thank them enough for everything they have done for us. I am eternally grateful.

That's incredible, Gregdan, absolutely incredible. Cant wait to hear more of your thoughts, bro.

I'll start off with a question for the #DreamTeam.

Under this kind of pressure what part of your game has a tendancy to worsen the quickest?

I had a swing fault creaped in yesterday. Changing Spine angle through impact. Corrected today after a start that was horrible. 4 down after 4.

But mental side of the game requires serious attention. Playing in THP Events and in matches that mean something for practice is essential.

OH MY GOD!!!! SO SO SO pumped for JMAN.

SO PUMPED!

Jman...congrats! I can't even imagine what the next 12 months will be like for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To say I'm a little emotional and worked up at the moment is an injustice to it really, I'm a good bit floored right now.

I was told nothing but to get my ass on the forum and hit record, and I did, and its a trainwreck, but its uploading. Holy hell.

To my brother Hawk, to all the guys of the Grandaddy 1.0, my friends and family, thank you guys for paving the way. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

To say I'm a little emotional and worked up at the moment is an injustice to it really, I'm a good bit floored right now.

I was told nothing but to get my ass on the forum and hit record, and I did, and its a trainwreck, but its uploading. Holy hell.

To my brother Hawk, to all the guys of the Grandaddy 1.0, my friends and family, thank you guys for paving the way. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Poor James, I sent him a text and said get on the forum, read the recap thread and hit record. So he sends me a text back and I yelled at him to stop texting and hit record. Poor guy had no idea what was going on.

I'll start off with a question for the #DreamTeam.

Under this kind of pressure what part of your game has a tendancy to worsen the quickest?

I wouldn't say any part of my game was hindered by the pressure. I had some wild swings but the two teammates I played with this week, Dan and Seth, did a great job of keeping my confidence up and getting my mind on the next shot right away. One of the biggest weapons in match play is a short term memory.

Back