#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

We have 16+ people who have been golfing all day with no shower sitting on a bus for the last 3 hours and now I smell cool ranch Doritos. You decide if that's good or bad. ; )
Yep, definitely bad. Definitely.

ATL is now speaking in third person referring to himself as ATL. Not Seth but ATL.

ATLgolfer refers to the Clive as rule #3. And he was the one having fun.

I love the 3rd person references.

"I may not be cool in first or second person, but in third person, Beags is awesome."

ATLgolfer refers to the Clive as rule #3. And he was the one having fun.

What are these rules you all keep quoting? Did I miss something somewhere?

They sound similar to fight club.. Except for there is probably 20 pages of fine print, since THE ATL is there

Don't worry you will find out. Sorry to keep everyone out of the loop but you will soon find out.

Harry made a long speech when we were at the performance center about his three rules. The guys can recap you on the rules.

Don't worry you will find out. Sorry to keep everyone out of the loop but you will soon find out.

Looking forward to hearing these rules.

Harry made a long speech when we were at the performance center about his three rules. The guys can recap you on the rules.

Does Harry ever have a short speech?

Just finished up the last 35 or so pages of this thread, tough break Dreamteam, maybe we should pick THP's team for next year right now and have them spend a year working at Callaway to prepare.

The course looked amazing, thanks for all the pictures! Thanks to all of the competitors for the updates along with JB and GG. Travel safe and I can't wait to read through all of your recaps.

In all seriousness, THPers were a solid group of guys. We had a great time and look forward to doing it again in 2014. Thank you all for making this such a great event!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was beginning to wonder if Lee Westwood had hacked your account. Ha

In all seriousness, the Callaway crew is more than a very solid group, and we appreciate all your support of the site.

Looking forward to the 2014 Grandaddy already.

Last edited:
Outstanding pics jlukes, thanks for those. It sounds like it was a great experience for all involved.

Oof. Back in eastern time zone after taking redeye to ATL. Sleepy.

Oof. Back in eastern time zone after taking redeye to ATL. Sleepy.

Wow. That makes for a long day. Did everyone leave last night as well.

Back