Mystery Meat

Ben Hogan Fan
Reaction score
Handicap
Bad Gas
May I need say more..one of the most beautiful animals on the planet. 6 here..and 2 adopted mustangs,,

any other horse lovers?

a very costly hobby...but they do bring a lot of joy. You think we take local golf tournaments seriously. Go to a horse show!!! $ 10k saddles $4k to $5k outfits..$50k to$100k for special trailers. $300 dollars average an hour for a good trainer.

And most of these people think golf is a silly game..kinda frowned upon in the horse lovers community.l

im breaking the mold :)

mm

Last edited:
cpeterich
[/URL][/IMG]

My wife used to get a kick out of this one

[video=youtube_share;hM-e7a-B8sw]http://youtu.be/hM-e7a-B8sw[/video]

cpeterich
[/URL][/IMG]

never knew a golf forum had an area for other hobbies..how cool

enjoy guys

While I love the look of horses, I think they are beautiful animals, I do have a severe allergy to them. This was determined many years ago (1978) when I was dating a girl who became my first wife who had 2 horses. I had to stay away from her whenever she had been near them until she had showered and changed all her clothes.

Always have loved horses. Back when I was a kid I use to show horses with 4H so I know all about them. Plus the guy I work with his daughter has a horse and they do all the big shows. Crazy how much money you can spend on horses plus sale them as much as a freaking car. Thats nutsss

I was raised showing horses and raising foals and training for barrel racing and western classes but after the birth of our son back in the 70s I was forced to give them up and made a big career change too. I sure did go through the money back then and owned mostly Arabians the last several years. I still love horses and if time and money allowed would love to once again own a couple.

Back