Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been better off just doing this:

MV5BMjE2MzE2NjkzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODM1MjgyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

MLB 2013

oh yeah thats right, forgot they werent a 10 year sucker

$175M, and then taxes, yadda, yadda, dude would be living check to check

Yeah I feel so bad for him. The big bad Yankees being all disrespectful.

Don't you guys know how much the insurance costs on a Ferrari??

?

That's crazy money right there! He's not worth that much IMO.

Finally, the Indians signed a big name player!

The Indians and infielder David Adams are in agreement on a Major League deal, according to Ben Nicholson-Smith of Sportsnet. Adams is represented by Jet Sports Management.
Adams, who turns 27 next May, batted just .193/.252/.286 in 152 plate appearances for the Yankees in 2013.

whoops

I read an article from Rick Riley where he called the HOF hypocritical for not having McGwire most likely not having Arod but letting LaRussa and Torre in.

I finally agree with Riley on something.

Indians sign John axford...yippy

He was awesome in the Cardinals bullpen this year. I wish they would have resigned him

He was awesome in the Cardinals bullpen this year. I wish they would have resigned him

Agreed, he was bad before that though and real bad in 2012...hopefully we get the end of the season version

I hope you do as well. Plus he has an awesome Stache

lol, still kinda baffled we would let 2 relievers walk that were probably better though.

Mark Ellis to the Cards, 1 year $5.25M

Mark Ellis fits the Cardinals mold. He will be a good addition I think

.270 and good defense, cant be mad at that.

DIdnt they have some turd there last year?

.270 and good defense, cant be mad at that.

DIdnt they have some turd there last year?

Far from it. Matt Carpenter was the starting 2nd baseman last year, but he moved to 3rd for this year because we dumped a HUGE turd in David Freese.

I think Ellis will split time with Kolten Wong at 2nd

Far from it. Matt Carpenter was the starting 2nd baseman last year, but he moved to 3rd for this year because we dumped a HUGE turd in David Freese.

I think Ellis will split time with Kolten Wong at 2nd

Yes Freese was it

Ellis is a solid ball player, definitely better than the numbers indicate. Cards fans will like him a lot.

CRAZY STAT: 88.6% of the luxury tax paid by MLB teams in the last 11 years ($285.1M) has been paid by the Yankees (From D. Rovell).

No way one can argue that it does not correlate to actual wins. While they only have 1 Championship during those years, they are at or near the top of the win column.

CRAZY STAT: 88.6% of the luxury tax paid by MLB teams in the last 11 years ($285.1M) has been paid by the Yankees (From D. Rovell).

No way one can argue that it does not correlate to actual wins. While they only have 1 Championship during those years, they are at or near the top of the win column.

Wow that stat is staggering. But that is why they are trying to cut the payroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back