Adidas shoe purchase

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
Went out Christmas shopping today and stopped at Dick's this afternoon and found these on clearance. They had they an extra 25% off.... So I got both pairs for under $100. I was pretty happy. They are so comfy. The blue Adicross is amazingly comfortable. They had another pair...I'm thinking about going back to get the other pair they had left over. The grey Adidas Crossflex is nice as well and feels good. Just not super sold on it. May return it. Not sure yet. We'll see.

Dang, under $100 for both, that's a steal. The blue and black is slick.

Nice buy, dude!

Yeah, I thought so! I'm really tempted to go back and get the second pair of black and blue they had left.

Black and blue are fresh for sure no doubt! The red one not quite sure, thinkits the mesh part that throws it off for me

Great deal Derek! I am on my second pair of Adicross. I always walk when I play and they are the most comfortable at a good price that I have come across.

Great deal Derek! I am on my second pair of Adicross. I always walk when I play and they are the most comfortable at a good price that I have come across.

Glad to hear it man. I walk as well. I can't believe how comfy they feel.

2 pair of shoes for under $100 is a steal, great buy!

The look is better in person. Mesh through me off a tad when I saw them online previously. I like the look. It's the bottom part I'm not sure about....not sure how well it'll grip.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Two pair for under $100.00, great buy.

Nice purchase. The mesh pair will be nice when you walk.

I walk most of the time and love the Crossflex. The fact that they are mesh but also waterproof is what sold me.

I walk most of the time and love the Crossflex. The fact that they are mesh but also waterproof is what sold me.

I was wondering if they actually were waterproof

I was wondering if they actually were waterproof

I've played in the rain a few times and walked through a lot of puddles and my feet have always stayed dry. Supposedly you can throw them in the washing machine as well and it won't ruin the waterproofing. I haven't tried this myself and probably won't.

I've been wearing the Adicross while practicing at GolfTec.... I am in love. Comfort and stability. Haven't tried out the grey pair yet.

That's a bargain. My own personal view is Adidas is still the best company for shoes out there. Comfortable, stable, great looking. I have a pair of crossflex shoes in red. Again, a great looking shoe, but also mega comfortable, plenty of support and lightweight. I love em.

Yeah I'm going to try and get another pair of the black and blue ones.

Back