THP Fantasy Football - The Championship

Romo is wicked. That's all you need to know.

I don't even know what that means but I can't trust your drunken ass on a Saturday night haha

Yeah I'm all in with him. I'm even starting him over Romo in my big money league championship. Anybody yay or nay on that?
RoNO!

Nuff said.

Starting a backup QB for all the money....that takes some ballz

Starting a backup QB for all the money....that takes some ballz

That's how I got into the championship in 2 of 4 leagues. Ballz baby!

I'm scared this week!

It's funny to look at GregDan and I's matchup as he has most of his guys playing the 12 o'clock games and mine the 3 o'clock games. Gonna be nervous around this household!

I'm scared this week!

It's funny to look at GregDan and I's matchup as he has most of his guys playing the 12 o'clock games and mine the 3 o'clock games. Gonna be nervous around this household!

It's going to be more nerve wracking here. I have to put up a big number and hope that you don't catch me. It will be fun to see where we sit for tomorrow's game as my last guy is throwing your guy all night long.

It's going to be more nerve wracking here. I have to put up a big number and hope that you don't catch me. It will be fun to see where we sit for tomorrow's game as my last guy is throwing your guy all night long.

I'm second guessing part of my lineup, and the questionable on megaton still this late scares me. Ugh. Nerves. Lots of nerves.

I'm second guessing part of my lineup, and the questionable on megaton still this late scares me. Ugh. Nerves. Lots of nerves.

I just decided to take a HUGE risk. With Megatron questionable, and Stafford having two really bad weeks, I just picked up Kirk Cousins and put him in. The Cowboys have allowed over 900 passing yards in the last 2 games to opposing QB's, and cousins threw for close to 400 yards last week. I figured go big or go home right?

I just decided to take a HUGE risk. With Megatron questionable, and Stafford having two really bad weeks, I just picked up Kirk Cousins and put him in. The Cowboys have allowed over 900 passing yards in the last 2 games to opposing QB's, and cousins threw for close to 400 yards last week. I figured go big or go home right?

Actually think this is a very very smart move.

Funday Sunday time! Made it to the Championship round in League 2. I also made it in my friends Yahoo! league. I will be glued to the TV today! Also looking forward to tonights SNF matchup.

In the finals in leaque 5 and just put Cousins in for Brees hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the arse!!!

Tons of people riding cousins in the championship

I almost pulled the Cousins trigger myself GG.

I like that move a lot.

Funday Sunday time! Made it to the Championship round in League 2. I also made it in my friends Yahoo! league. I will be glued to the TV today! Also looking forward to tonights SNF matchup.

Good luck today. It's should be a good one between us

Tons of people riding cousins in the championship
My hopes ride with Ray Rice. Ugh. Will he actually start? Will he score more than 5 pts? :angry:

Charles is going to do to me what he did to Erik last week. Dayum!

Charles is going to do to me what he did to Erik last week. Dayum!

Ouch...I think we need to form a support group. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Ouch...I think we need to form a support group. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

1st drive and 9pts already hahaha

Charles has been my guy since I acquired him back in week 8. He is going to probably make or break me this week. I just hope Megatron doesn't go off. Haha

In the finals in leaque 5 and just put Cousins in for Brees hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the arse!!!

I very much hope it does ;)!!

Charles has been my guy since I acquired him back in week 8. He is going to probably make or break me this week. I just hope Megatron doesn't go off. Haha

I just hope Megatron plays

Back