Design Your Perfect Iron

Style: Slight cavity, kinda like XHP's
Head size: Medium
Offset: Very little
Top Line: Medium-thin
Sole: Medium-thin
Materials: No preference between forged or cast as long as it's high quality materials
Finish: Satin, like CMB's
Accent colors: Blue because not many irons use blue accents

Something like this. I know, I'm partial to Cleveland's but I owned these in the past and they had a very soft feel and were easy on the eyes. Unfortunately, at the time, I simply was not good enough to hit them. Went w/ CG4 Tour's instead.
Any iron made of soft metal (forged or cast), less offset, square toe, thinner top line, clean lines, and medium to smaller head size would suit. I'd prefer a darker finish as well. Always felt an iron similar to the CG2 with slightly more forgiveness would be sweet for me.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Head Size: Middish to smallish
Offset: negatory. Maybe a little open.
Topline: Mid in long irons (see rocketbladez tour), thin in the 8,9 and P.
Sole: thin with a nice sole grind
Materials: They haven't been discovered or fallen to Earth yet. But, it will have the soft feeling of forged, the durability of titanium, the explosive power of plutonium (minus the radioactivity) and the luster of polished silver.
Finish: See above
Accent: wings of a phoenix on the back of the clubs.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

smalls and gio: Thanks. I know what I want, but I can't quite find them. What I'm playing now is the closest thing that I've found, but still isn't quite it either.

Ironically, I did post this question a while back as a thread. I may bring it up again as a blast from the past.

majBC: Thanks for the tip. I'll check out the Brownings. Part of me is scared to death of anything from the 70s era.

[QUOT E=ryebread;2667981]smalls and gio: Thanks. I know what I want, but I can't quite find them. What I'm playing now is the closest thing that I've found, but still isn't quite it either.

Ironically, I did post this question a while back as a thread. I may bring it up again as a blast from the past.

majBC: Thanks for the tip. I'll check out the Brownings. Part of me is scared to death of anything from the 70s era.[/QUOTE]

I think the Cleveland altitudes might be right up your alley

Tapping from my IPhone

My perfect iron would be a mizuno mp-30 head with a kbs shaft and golf pride tour velvet grips. Perfection!!!

Back