The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest--ITS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacqui is going to making a Yule Log today. I will probably have it all eaten before we have company on Christmas Day. Another not good week for weight loss ahead.

Yeah, this is not a good thing. I've already had a slice and I will be going back for a bigger one.

For some reason Christmas was much harder on me than Thanksgiving, I don't even want to know how many cookies I ate yesterday!

As far as I know we don't have any New Years plans, so hopefully I'll be able to finish strong these last 10 or 12 days.

I ate a ton of garbage, but even after all that I weighed in this morning and I am up a very tiny amount. Everyone at my house was drinking and eating all sorts of goodies. I think the worst thong for me that I drank was one can of soda.

I'm just glad there are only two more weeks that we will have wait on weights from people for, not counting this past Mondays weigh in!

30.9 lb's lost this week. no weights received from 8 of 31 participants. Hoping everyone busts it this weekend to shed those holiday sins!

Forum NameLbs Lost% Loss% Loss Total
Malemotives-10.9-5.80%-17.88%
Parshooter36-1-0.46%-9.83%
Rob Wedge-3.8-1.70%-8.23%
Jmanni62-2.6-0.94%-7.47%
Fireitup-4-1.76%-7.43%
Nu720-1.6-0.80%-7.16%
Rambler-0.4-0.20%-6.39%
McRock-1.5-0.95%-5.54%
JB00.00%-4.91%
Braddman1900.00%-4.42%
Mmaynard1100.00%-3.95%
War Eagle00.00%-3.59%
P4B00.00%-3.33%
Robman700.00%-2.55%
Cpljohnst-1-0.46%-2.49%
LeftySean10.41%-2.41%
AngryYankee00.00%-2.39%
Grins00.00%-2.18%
CAA_Beat-1.5-0.55%-2.14%
Golfergal00.00%-1.86%
Woody_742.81.28%-1.85%
O'Carroll-3-1.35%-1.60%
Scarnici00.00%-1.22%
Just_Hacking-0.5-0.26%-1.08%
Buckjob00.00%-1.01%
Smallville-0.5-0.29%-0.62%
Kutros10.42%-0.62%
Nebgolfer-5.2-1.85%-0.40%
Mikedean44100.00%-0.20%
Salisboss-0.2-0.08%0.57%
Michigan Slice20.69%0.85%
TOTAL-30.9

Wow Malemotives that's crazy! You must be over 30lbs lost so far, great job!

WOOHOOO! I'm not dead last anymore... for this week anyway. Have you all heard of oreo balls? They are freaking addictive, and I may have had like 6 or 10 or something like that.

LOL, I looked at my numbers, and thought what the heck I sent my weight in....

Then I remembered I didn't lose any weight this week... stupid plateau

Wow Malemotives that's crazy! You must be over 30lbs lost so far, great job!

Promise made, promise kept... I've pretty much knocked off the easy pounds... the real struggle starts now, but the gym is less that a 100 yards from my front door and I am visiting 3 times a day. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this. And you can too!

Lazy me didn't submit my weight. I blame the holidays.

Promise made, promise kept... I've pretty much knocked off the easy pounds... the real struggle starts now, but the gym is less that a 100 yards from my front door and I am visiting 3 times a day. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this. And you can too!
Wow and I thought committing to 3 times a week was pretty good. Although I did have thoughts about going a 2nd time yesterday, just didn't make it.

Congratulations, you should be very proud.

Only 2 weigh-ins left, don't forget to send yours in tomorrow!

Only 2 weigh-ins left, don't forget to send yours in tomorrow!
This kind of makes me sad. I wish this contest kept going (since I was so late in finding any motivation).

This kind of makes me sad. I wish this contest kept going (since I was so late in finding any motivation).

I know what you mean, I am only going to be half-way to where I want to be when this contest ends. Even though it seems like a lot of people have lost interest in this contest, the fact that I had to weigh in every Monday was enough to keep me on track. Hopefully I can keep it going on my own.

I would love to participate in another round

The past week has definitely put a dent in the progress I made. But dented progress is still progress.

I plan on continuing, mainly because I just like that I feel so much better overall. I made small changes, still cheat sometimes, but still feel like I am headed in the right direction.

Just gonna say it now - tomorrow's weigh in is going to suck! Christmas threw off my schedule and tempted me like no other, and comfort food was on the menu today, so I'm expecting a big gainer and ending up in the cellar again after all the weights are reported (hopefully before the end of Thursday...)

I would love to participate in another round

I don't. People thinking it is not important to get their weights in, in a timely manner have soured me on this. MD441 is doing this because we supposedly want it, and when you have about 10 people a week who can't get on a scale sucks, and is not fair to him to have to wait on people, and likely the same people, every week.

Just gonna say it now - tomorrow's weigh in is going to suck! Christmas threw off my schedule and tempted me like no other, and comfort food was on the menu today, so I'm expecting a big gainer and ending up in the cellar again after all the weights are reported (hopefully before the end of Thursday...)

I'm going to be right there with you. Watching what I ate went completely out the window. Not a good week discipline wise.

Weigh in day!

Weigh in sent, down 3 more lbs!

Up half a pound this week. Not doing well at this one at all! Still on the negative overall, but I am pretty much staying right where I started.

Up a couple lbs. Not the greatest of food choices, too much pop and cookies, and too much laying around house for 4 days out of the last 7.

Up a couple lbs. Not the greatest of food choices, too much pop and cookies, and too much laying around house for 4 days out of the last 7.

Christmas didn't help either. Egg nog, yule logs, a couple days of Prime Rib, and of course the miscellaneous junk food keeps the pounds on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back