Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

That's some really nice stuff guys. I'm really digging that square ball marker

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

That's awesome to see you all getting swag already.

Cleveland's not wasting any time getting their guys comfortable and confident, cool swag.

Some good looking swag

LOVING the SWAG guys! Thank you for sharing! Cleveland definitely is doing it up big time.

Typing using TaP Tap Taparootalk...

Was talking to my father in law about being on team Cleveland yesterday. He kept asking questions as he assumed I had info on the 2014 line. Told him teasers and that was it, so freaking excited to see whats coming!

I spent about 50% of my drive time yesterday pondering set ups. Once we see what's in the works I'll be thinking non-stop.

I spent about 50% of my drive time yesterday pondering set ups. Once we see what's in the works I'll be thinking non-stop.

yeah basically said we saw some info on 1 driver, and a teaser on another one and outside of that no freaking clue!

Looking forward to having options!

I need to figure out how I'm going to get my hands on the new line. My two options are to either wait for a local demo day or drive to Chicago to hit up a GG. The Alt driver really has me curious at the moment. I'm all about higher flying super forgiving drivers, but I've been really comfortable with the 60g shaft weight I've played for a year now.

I need to figure out how I'm going to get my hands on the new line. My two options are to either wait for a local demo day or drive to Chicago to hit up a GG. The Alt driver really has me curious at the moment. I'm all about higher flying super forgiving drivers, but I've been really comfortable with the 60g shaft weight I've played for a year now.

Historically have their been local demo days around u can count on?

Historically have their been local demo days around u can count on?

The last time I needed to find one it was at the club I belonged to. The guy had a few bags of clubs and a launch monitor, but it was pretty small. However, they added the fitting carts after that, so I'm hoping it's more comprehensive. I figure they'll be at a few places in the area. You guys probably have a store with the cart in the area I assume?

I can get the Alt driver up to you, just let me know!

The last time I needed to find one it was at the club I belonged to. The guy had a few bags of clubs and a launch monitor, but it was pretty small. However, they added the fitting carts after that, so I'm hoping it's more comprehensive. I figure they'll be at a few places in the area. You guys probably have a store with the cart in the area I assume?

I sure hope so. I havent ventured out yet to find out, but with a golfsmith and golf galaxy close, I sure hope so. regardless it will be MUCH easier for me this year than last year.

When you find the way let the rest of us know!!! I know Alex is being tight lipped on this release!

Yup. This. I NEED SOME INFO!! Come on ALEX!!

We have tons of stuff coming on this line very soon including some surprises for the 8 members of Team Cleveland in the 2014 #THPMC.
Sit tight until the final selection and you guys are going to like what you see.

The other thing is that we still haven't heard who our clothing sponsor is going to be! Call me super intrigued!!!

Well, fancy that.

#tease

We have tons of stuff coming on this line very soon including some surprises for the 8 members of Team Cleveland in the 2014 #THPMC.
Sit tight until the final selection and you guys are going to like what you see.

So my day was just made even better :act-up:

And that folks is called TIMING!!!!! Perfect timing! Sweet!

Wasnt expecting a bomb drop in here. Cant wait!

Just built bag number 1765 on line today haha. I really like the lofts from Cleveland

Yep, can't count how many times I've visited the Cleveland website...and with that bomb dropped from JB, my pondering is going into overdrive.

Back