Hi from North Carolina

Clutch42

Happy to be here!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
14.3 USGA
Hey Guys, newbie here, wanted to drop in an say Hi. Just started back playing the past summer and I stumbled onto this site. I enjoy the equipment reviews ( they helped me decide on the taylormade rocketbladez irons)and all the other info on here. Looking forward to getting a little more serious with my game.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Hey Guys, newbie here, wanted to drop in an say Hi. Just started back playing the past summer and I stumbled onto this site. I enjoy the equipment reviews ( they helped me decide on the taylormade rocketbladez irons)and all the other info on here. Looking forward to getting a little more serious with my game.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the club!

Welcome to THP!

Howdy! Welcome to THP!

:welcome: you have stumbled onto the best golf forum in the world IMO. Hope we get to tee it up sometime.

Thanks guys, I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I don't post a lot but I am looking forward to getting more involved. This seems like a great site with a lot of information.

Welcome to THP Clutch, glad you joined.

Thanks guys, I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I don't post a lot but I am looking forward to getting more involved. This seems like a great site with a lot of information.

I did the same thing. I'm glad I joined. People are welcoming and friendly, so it's easy to jump right in. Check out the events schedule if you think you may want to make it a THP event. Lots of good stuff for 2014.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?47965-2014-THP-Events-Announcement-Thread

Welcome to THP Clutch! Glad to have ya here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP and Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the party

Tappin away

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome..You're going to love it here. Can't help but wonder if your screen name is a shout out to James Worthy..ha I'm and "old" Carolina fan as you might guess :)

Welcome to THP! The best golf group on the planet! I'll be down Greensboro at the end of April if you'd like to tee it up... any course recommendations btw?

Welcome to THP!!!

Back