San Diego trip 6-14 Jan

mayday1775

Reaction score
Handicap
I am going to be in San Diego (NAS North Island) for 10 days at the beginning of the year. I am looking to play with some THPers while I am down there.

I know I will be playing Sea and Air in base a lot and might be able to get some guys in base to play it also but would be willing to play anywhere in the local area as long as the price isn't too high($65 max). Let me know if anyone wants to hit the course.

Tappin away

Last edited:
Despite your wrongful ways in the team that you follow in the NFL, I have decided to overlook that here in the spirit of what THP is. :D

SoCal THP Thread

Look these guys up and shoot them a PM. Good group in CA that would play I'm sure! Good Luck and love the San Diego area! Look up Arrowood in Oceanside to play. You can thank me later.

Despite your wrongful ways in the team that you follow in the NFL, I have decided to overlook that here in the spirit of what THP is. :D

SoCal THP Thread

Look these guys up and shoot them a PM. Good group in CA that would play I'm sure! Good Luck and love the San Diego area! Look up Arrowood in Oceanside to play. You can thank me later.

Maybe it is not I that have wrongful ways with the choice of NFL teams, but the person that this is addressed to.

Either way, thanks Nate and I will give that course a look see.

Tappin away

Back