Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently pondering a new Callaway Mack Daddy 2 54°, to compliment my newly acquired 58°

Got a $50 GC for PGA SS. Pondering Callaway MackDaddy 2 56 degree wedge.

I'm pondering going to VA and getting fitted at a Callaway Performance Center for the MC. Only a 4 hour drive, and a certain Grandaddy participant is ridiculously close to me to possibly accompany me on the trip to the Performance Center.

I'm pondering going to VA and getting fitted at a Callaway Performance Center for the MC. Only a 4 hour drive, and a certain Grandaddy participant is ridiculously close to me to possibly accompany me on the trip to the Performance Center.

Its not a 4 hour drive. Its the same distance to the one here in NJ, around 6 hours. I think maybe you should come here and we can go get our fitting together. "We're here to eff s**t up". Maybe we can wear tuxedos.

Bushnell Neo X plus is awesome. Hawks homepage review made me try it and I couldn't be happier with the product.

Quick to capture signal and find local courses.

Front/middle/back and some hazards.

Also has shot tracking but I don't use that.

Excellent battery life. Can be worn as a regular watch if desired.

Garmin Approach S2. Can be found for a deal with the S4 coming out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just bought the Bushnell neo x from dicks sporting goods with my gift cards. Had 50 reviews and they were all great reviews. Got it for $149 with free shipping.

Its not a 4 hour drive. Its the same distance to the one here in NJ, around 6 hours. I think maybe you should come here and we can go get our fitting together. "We're here to eff s**t up". Maybe we can wear tuxedos.

No reason not to do this in the future, but probably wouldn't do it right now with your "winter" swings.

No reason not to do this in the future, but probably wouldn't do it right now with your "winter" swings.

I am planning on waiting until a few days before the deadline so I have a chance to get my game in shape.

Got a $50 GC for PGA SS. Pondering Callaway MackDaddy 2 56 degree wedge.

DOOOO IT!! They are awesome, well they look awesome. I didn't get to hit any unfortunately, but that will change in a couple months

DOOOO IT!! They are awesome, well they look awesome. I didn't get to hit any unfortunately, but that will change in a couple months

Yeah I need to get acclimated to them. Gotta see what they have in stock when I go there.

You're absolutely right. We're just in ponder mode right now. Once we get the date, I'll have a better idea.

Yeah I need to get acclimated to them. Gotta see what they have in stock when I go there.

I hit T2GRNs 58 with a U grind and it is phenomenal. I think you should like them. They have a little bigger face than I care for but it's not overly terrible. I am excited to get them in the bag soon.

I am planning on waiting until a few days before the deadline so I have a chance to get my game in shape.

I have a feeling I'll be trying a MD2 in the near future as well

Odyssey staff bag. Now to find 300 bucks

Which one??? I think Taylor and I are waiting for middle of January for a BB cart bag.

Looking for suggestions for spikeless shoes, possibly a new driver and regripping all irons and getting them fit.

Looking for suggestions for spikeless shoes, possibly a new driver and regripping all irons and getting them fit.

FAAS Lite have gotten good reviews. ECCO Streets are very good as well (Pricey tho). AdiZero are pretty slick as well. Callaway is also coming out with a new spikeless shoe soon.

FAAS Lite have gotten good reviews. ECCO Streets are very good as well (Pricey tho). AdiZero are pretty slick as well. Callaway is also coming out with a new spikeless shoe soon.

Might opinion could be a bit biased but those new Callaway X-Cage-Vibe spikeless look really nice. Big plus on the Vibram sole as well.

Might opinion could be a bit biased but those new Callaway X-Cage-Vibe spikeless look really nice. Big plus on the Vibram sole as well.
Virbam soles are a nice addition. I bet they are incredibly comfortable and give no foot fatigue.

Virbam soles are a nice addition. I bet they are incredibly comfortable and give no foot fatigue.

I'm really looking forward to giving them a try. I get turned off by some of the spikeless shoes that get to be more like barefoot running shoes. These don't appear to be that way at all. Other than that, I really like the colors. I want to see that yellow in person. I might get crazy and rock those.

If you don't want to wait for new stuff you can can get really good deals on the Adidas Crossflex. That's what I've been using for the last 5-6 months and I've really liked them.

I'm in serious pondering mode for a club champion total fitting. It's 50% off now through February and I'm all twisted on what shafts would work best for me. And I'm very interested in what type of putter they would fit me in. This will likely happen late next month.

I'm in serious pondering mode for a club champion total fitting. It's 50% off now through February and I'm all twisted on what shafts would work best for me. And I'm very interested in what type of putter they would fit me in. This will likely happen late next month.

I so wish there was one of these remotely close to me.

I so wish there was one of these remotely close to me.

It's about 5-10 minutes away; not sure why they decided to put one here of all places, but it'll be a good half day of learning all kinds of things and possibly dialing in some equipment for next season. I'm hoping the big Bertha driver is available to hit by then...

Taps away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back