Northern California Get Together?

I would like to throw my hat into the ring too. Haven't played in 3 weeks due to a surgery, but will start swinging lightly today… by the 19th I should be full speed no problem. Live in Galt so can carpool or drive. Allen B.

Good deal!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I have 12 confirmed (including VW_TDi's 95%) with a few people on the fence. With 3 weeks to go, I think we ought to be able to fill a 4th foursome if not even more. I know there are more THPers up around Nor-Cal, we just have to get them following the thread. If you know any other people, hit them up and let them know.

Got confirmation. I'm in 100%. Only thing that could cancel me is a sick kid. <knocks wood>

I have 12 confirmed (including VW_TDi's 95%) with a few people on the fence. With 3 weeks to go, I think we ought to be able to fill a 4th foursome if not even more. I know there are more THPers up around Nor-Cal, we just have to get them following the thread. If you know any other people, hit them up and let them know.
This appears to be shaping up nicely Eddie, thanks for keeping this on track.

For those that are sitting on the fence because they are concerned about their game, don't be. Just be in my foursome, I will make you feel like a tour pro. :D

For those that are sitting on the fence because they are concerned about their game, don't be. Just be in my foursome, I will make you feel like a tour pro. :D

For sure. The last time I played Stevinson it wasn't pretty! It's not about the scores, but just having a great time and meeting some of the folks you interact with on THP.

Alright y'all, here's an update:

I talked to Stevinson Ranch today and we have 4 tee times reserved on the 19th. 9:50, 10:00, 10:10 and 10:20 a.m. So we've got that taken care of and we have room for 3 more players to commit between now and then (come on RadRob!). They're going to have one of their managers call me back when she's in and see if we can get any kind of rate break for our group. As of right now, if you're an NCGA member, the green fee is only $37 and cart is $18 if you want one (it's a pretty long course to walk, but relatively flat). The regular rate is $47 + cart. I'll let you guys know if we get anything better than that after I talk to the lady.

Alright y'all, here's an update:

I talked to Stevinson Ranch today and we have 4 tee times reserved on the 19th. 9:50, 10:00, 10:10 and 10:20 a.m. So we've got that taken care of and we have room for 3 more players to commit between now and then (come on RadRob!). They're going to have one of their managers call me back when she's in and see if we can get any kind of rate break for our group. As of right now, if you're an NCGA member, the green fee is only $37 and cart is $18 if you want one (it's a pretty long course to walk, but relatively flat). The regular rate is $47 + cart. I'll let you guys know if we get anything better than that after I talk to the lady.

If it matters w/ pairings, I will be walking.

It will be my first time playing with THP-ers. Should be great fun.

Also, thanks for the organization time, Eddie.

same here. 15 handicap. Shot a freaking 101 at Teal Bend a couple weeks ago. 93 at Dairy Creek the other day. It's been ugly, lately...but still great fun. The worse I play, the more I laugh on the course. Probably doesn't help the scoring much..

Ill ride. Looking forward to this.

IM in manteca I probably can take someone with me to

I am in the Bay near Stanford. I will be staying in Patterson with the Wife on Saturday night at my brother in laws house. That will make the drive way easier.

I'll be riding as well with my buddy that will be joining us.

My buddy has played Stevinson before and says it will kick folks tails if they are not ready.

I'm looking to play one hole at a time, hopefully after 18 the score will be respectable.

First time playing with other thp'ers. Should be fun and looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks for all the efforts in coordinating the event.

I should walk but i will ride

You guys are killing me. Walkers! Come forth!!

Game day decision :D I walk almost all the time, but having to drive home after may incite me to ride.

Game day decision :D I walk almost all the time, but having to drive home after may incite me to ride.

are you thinking speed of play or being tired? If everybody is riding, I'll play along to speed up play. I'll b*tch and moan and blame my poor play on the cart. It'll be great.

are you thinking speed of play or being tired? If everybody is riding, I'll play along to speed up play. I'll b*tch and moan and blame my poor play on the cart. It'll be great.
Seems fair, I would do the same if we were walking....:D

So, anyone interested in meeting up for a late breakfast at the course?

If there is still room, I am in! Will be my first outing with THPers, so looking forward to it!

I have played Stevinson once, not an easy course especially at my high teens handicap.

Mostly just being wiped out afterward and having over an hour drive back. It's a pretty long course with some long treks between holes if I remember correctly. It's been over a year since I played it, but I remember it being LONG.

If there is still room, I am in! Will be my first outing with THPers, so looking forward to it!

I have played Stevinson once, not an easy course especially at my high teens handicap.

mancest, you're IN!

You make 14 right now, so we can still fit two more into the 4 foursomes we have reserved. If we get more than that, I doubt it would be a problem to grab on more tee time (probably the 9:40), but hopefully we at least fill that 4th time.

Seems fair, I would do the same if we were walking....:D

So, anyone interested in meeting up for a late breakfast at the course?

I may be up for that. I'll see what time I can get my buddy to get up and leave. I'll have to check with the course and see what they even have as far as food right now. Their restaurant and part of the pro shop burned down a few months ago, so I don't know where they're at with getting things back up and running yet.

I may be up for that. I'll see what time I can get my buddy to get up and leave. I'll have to check with the course and see what they even have as far as food right now. Their restaurant and part of the pro shop burned down a few months ago, so I don't know where they're at with getting things back up and running yet.
Didn't know about the fire. Hope they are up and running otherwise I guess I will have to break out an MRE.

There's a pretty good chance I'll be in Modesto on the 20th for a meeting. If it works out and there is a spot available I may crash this and just spend Sunday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back