X360 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

I just got off, and that one hole I landed in the bunker ruined the rest of my round, kind of what would happen in a real round for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got off, and that one hole I landed in the bunker ruined the rest of my round, kind of what would happen in a real round for me

Haha that was brutal. Thanks for playing! That was my first time playing online, it was pretty fun.

Anytime, and it was for me too even though I sucked after that one hole. Do you have a mic so you can hear and talk to us or no ?

Anytime, and it was for me too even though I sucked after that one hole. Do you have a mic so you can hear and talk to us or no ?

No I don't. Were you guys talking?

We were and we just figured you didn't have one in the end

Ahh, hmm maybe I'll have to purchase one. Thought I would have heard you even if I didn't have one. That's the first time I've played any game on xbox live.

Picking up a headset on my way home tonight so I can actually be in on the chat. Should get some time on this weekend.

I'll be around Sunday night, I'm currently in Niagara Falls visiting family, might possibly head to golf galaxy in Amherst on Saturday to go take a look at another putter, possibly the versa 7

I'm still playing TW'12 :p

I'm great at assassins creed IV though (97% now)

I just got this game for Christmas. In fact, I got the Masters edition, which is pretty awesome!! Really digging this game. I'll have to join the THP country club so I can play with you guys.

My gamer tag is Caceus Maximus.

Sent you a friend request.

I'm on now...

Will have to get this back out, may get me through the winter! Lol

Stimko/Evgeni71Malkin

I joined with no problem. Keep in mind the password is case sensitive I would assume, as "Paradise" worked.

Sometimes if you send a petition to join, you can't always self join sometimes

I am going to be joining now. Kenotic

anyone up for a game in a half hour??

Back